Chapter 7: Dungeon

A few weeks had passed since Lily had been captured by the bandits, Asta almost had a panic attack when Télos had told him what happened, but managed to calm down when he learned that both Télos and Yuno had been able to deal with the problem.

"What?! The Golden Dawn got a star?!" Astas asked. The Black Bulls were all in the living room, hearing Yami deliver the news.

"Yeah, and here I thought we were finally catching up. Fortunately, Télos was also awarded with one, so at least we kept the distance" Yami sighed. Everyone stared at the mentioned, who was staring into space until he realised all eyes were on him.

"What?"

"Did you hear what Captain Yami said?" Magna asked. Télos blinked.

"Yeah?"

"Was that an answer or a question?"

"Both" Then, he stood. "Well, we gotta keep working hard, we will eventually catch up" He said before leaving the room. Asta stared at the door Télos had left through worriedly. Since Télos had come back from Hage, he had been awfully absent and quiet.

"Yo Asta, your brother sure is weird" Magna said.

"There is something wrong with him, that's for sure" Vanessa agreed

Télos, on the other hand, was sitting on his bed, his face covered by his hands as his mind went back to his conversation with the Wizard King.

"The Holy War? What is that supposed to be? I have never heard about anything like that" Julius said. "Care to explain? Maybe it rings a bell" Télos then told him everything. His dreams, everything he remembered about them. "A conflict between humanity and demons huh? Not really. Giants and fairies, I have never seen any, I doubt they exist on this or any kingdom close to ours"

"I see..." Télos stared at the ground in defeat. The Wizard King smiled.

"Don't look so down, I'll see if I can get you an audition with Dorothy Unsworth, she might be able to explain why you keep having these dreams" The Wizard King offered.

"Dorthy Unsworth? The captain of the Coral Peacocks?" He asked.

"She uses Dream Magic, so if there's someone who can help you, it's her. I'll let you know if I can get it done, now you should run or Yami will have your head"

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door. He raised his head and found Luck staring at him happily.

"We got a mission. You, Asta, Noelle and me" He announced. Télos grinned and jumped to his feet.

"Our explorers have recently found a new dungeon" Yami informed. "It popped right in the frontier between our kingdom and our enemy's the Diamond Kingdom, so the Wizard King has given us the mission to reach and secure the dungeon so they don't steal anything"

"So, a super dangerous dungeon has popped in the border between us and the enemy and your best idea is to send three rookies and a guy thirsty for blood?" Télos asked.

"It was actually the Wizard King who requested you two going, Noelle needs experience and Luck will go all rusty if he doesn't leave the headquarters" Yami explained. "So yeah, that's the best idea we got"

 "So yeah, that's the best idea we got"