The date

[REWRITE]
Flowers POV:
Me and Bee we're having small talk after my shift was over while we were walking to my go-to ice cream shop.

"They have amazing service and good ice cream too!" I told her as we made our way around the block.

"I'll believe you, is that it?!" She yelled, seeing the big building with the words 'CREAM MACHINE' written on a sign in front of it.

"Yea, I know the owners personally so don't worry about a thing!" I said, leading her into the building.

Once we walked in, Bee took in the baby blue wallpaper and pastel colored tables. I walked up to the counter, seeing Tommy and Tubbo helping a customer.(ref)

"Tommy! Where's Ranboo? Not here today?" I asked, leaning on the counter slightly.

"Oh no, they're upstairs- wait, did you get a date?" He asked, referring to Bee.

"W-WHAT? No," I said, bringing my voice back down so she couldn't hear.

"Sure sure, what can I getcha?" He asked, looking at Bee.

"Oh! Uhm, two scoops of mint chocolate chip in a bowl please," she told him.

"And I'm assuming you want your usual?" He asked, backing up questionably.

"Yes please," I told him turning back to Bee.

"So you come here often I'm guessing?" She asked me.

"I guess you could say that, I was their first customer and I come here weekly," I explained, laughing awkwardly and rubbing the back of my neck.

"Awh, you need to bring me again next time!" Bee explained, fluttering her wings a little and holding my hands.

She obviously didn't think that through because I saw her face become bright red and she quickly let go once she realized how lose we were, backing up in the process.

"I'll- I'll be sure to give you a call then!" I said, also feeling my face heat up.

"Oh! Right, I still need your phone number!" She shot up, pulling out her phone.

"Oh right, I forgot to ask during lunch, sorry," I apologized.

"No worries, here just put in your number, I'll put mine in on yours," she told me, giving me her phone.

I gave her mine and put in my number. I put my name as 'Flower. E' to keep it simple.

I have her her phone back and looked at what she had saved herself as.

"'Sleep > English' really?" I asked, smiling to myself slightly.

"What can i say, sleep is superior," she shrugs.

"I'm probably going to change that later," I said, turning my attention back to Tommy who was holding our orders.

I payed and we decided to go upstairs and sit on one of the balcony tables while we ate. Bee looked at my milkshake questioningly.

"What did you get?" She asked.

"Oh, it's a coffee flavored milkshake with almonds!" I told her, smiling happily.

"Does your whole life evolve around coffee? I saw you drinking a cup of it during class this morning, you work at a coffee shop, and now this, are you sure you don't have an obsession with it?" Bee asked, looking at me questioningly.

"I-" but i was at a loss for words. Dang, she caught onto my bad coffee habits really quickly.

She giggled, "You seem to not know what to say to that?" Bee said, gleefully.

"Oh hush, I may have a bit of a bad habit," I said, exasperating my words.

"I don't drink coffee that often, I'm more into tea and stuff."

I felt a little bad for recommending her coffee now.

"I'll keep that noted for next time you come to visit me during work!" I smiled, feeling all my insecurities melt away in the presence of this goddess.

I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as I leaned forward with a napkin and gently wiped a drop of ice cream from her cheek. My hand lay there for a second too long, taking in her whole face.

Then I pulled back, watching how Bee reacted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay you made it
671 words