U crazy but I like u

Flowers POV:
After Millie left I did some schoolwork and got in bed, only to be woken right back up from a text from Millie.
*picture of Edward*
Flower 'IS THAT A FRYING PAN??'
Millie 'this is Edward or Eddie'
Flower 'why is it in your house'
Millie 'I kinda invited her to live with me'
Flower 'doesn't she go to our school?'
Millie 'yes'
Flower 'oh good golly jee'
Millie 'Hehe'
And I left her on read, I don't have care to give and I need sleep.
The following day I got up and did my usual routine to wake up. I realized I had work in a few hours since it was Saturday, not Friday. I got dressed in the new uniform they gave us which was a loose white long sleeved shirt with a light brown vest and light brown pants, I picked bellbottoms.
I threw on some jewelry to complete the look and ran out the door and got in the car, I spent a tad too long on my outfit, regarding the fact it's already been picked out for me. Once I got there, my coworker, holly, instantly ran to the back to get changed and get out.
I got behind the counter and started working on orders. A latte, an espresso, macchiato, whatever all you need to know is that I was making drinks. About 2 hours into my shift, Mille walked in, with Edward. She looked like a human, and was having conversations like a human, weird.
"Flower! This is Edward! Edward said hi." Mille said once she saw me.
"Ayooo, what's up girlyyyyyy" Edward said.
"I'm gonna put laxatives in your drink."
"Power move?" Eddie said, raising her eyebrow.
"Power move." I said, smirking. This was gonna be a friendship that lasts
Bees POV:
Last night I stayed at Marie's house bc it was closer, so I had to wake up early the following morning so I could get home and to work in time.
I got home and got into my uniform and got to work( that was a lot of gots )
I work as a waitress so I know how to talk to people, maybe that's why I can make friends so easily? Anyways, the restaurant I work at it considered 'a high end' restaurant so I know practically all the people that come there, we rarely get newcomers.
It was around noon so I got my break and decided to go stop by 'a latte coffee' the place flower works, so we could talk. When I walked in, I saw her talking to Millie, the new girl, and Edward, just Edward. Her face lit up once she saw me though.
"Flower! Can I get my usual please?" I asked her and sat on my usual seat.
"Coming right up! Also have you met these two? I asume you have but just to be sure." She said as she walked off to the back to make the coffee I asume.
"So Im guessing your 'the one and only Bee'?" Edward asked me.
"The one and only?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.
"Yea you practically the only thing flower talks about." Mille said.
"Wow, I'm honored." I said to try and hide my blush.
"Caramel latte" flower said as she walked up to us.
"Why do you say it like that? 'CAramel'" Edward asked flower.
"Because I prefer to say all my vowels, unlike you swine" Flower said as she grabbed a towel to wipe down the tables.
She looked so happy, and content with life. Did she need anything else? Or anyone?
"Anyways i gotta go back to my work so I'm not late, bye!" I said once I finished my latte.
As I was walking out the door I saw a hit of Flowers smile fade as she watched me go. What?
Work dragged on longer and longer till my shift was done, I immediately checked out and checked my phone, Flower had texted me, asking if I could come over to her house.
Once I got there finally, Flower was walking out the door, she had on a long black dress, with tinted fabric on her puffy sleeves.
"Well aren't you dressed up" I said as I walked over to her, " why did you want to see me?"
"Oh we never got dresses so I thought we could go buy some"
Oh, that's actually good, I expected something bad like her parents died and she had to take over throne, or her parents found out she was here.
We went to many stores and tried on many outfits, but flower didn't really like any of them.
Finally flower and I came to a dress store that had the perfect matching outfits

Flower's outfit ^

Bee's dress ^"This is beautiful!" I said to her"Yea and it goes quite well with my outfit , but not too over the top!" Flower stated, while analyzing the outfits

Bee's dress ^
"This is beautiful!" I said to her
"Yea and it goes quite well with my outfit , but not too over the top!" Flower stated, while analyzing the outfits.
"Shall we go home?" I asked her.
"Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay you made it
834 words
Sorry this took so long to get out, I took a long Christmas break :)