Royals

Flowers POV:
I woke with a jolt, why did I keep having that dream? It was a memory from my past relationship, not a good one, then again non of those memories were good ones.
I still have scars from him.
But let's not dwell on the past, my life now is great! Right, there's a ball that my family is hosting and my crush is coming under cover as my servant, it's not doing great.
But I did manage to make Marie like me! So that's one problem out of the way.
I got up and walked to my closet to pick out and outfit, then walked to my bathroom and showered.
By the time I was done it was about 6:00 so I finished getting ready and left to go get some coffee since I had ran out the day before.
I walked to my work and asked for my 'special' as everyone else called it. It was expresó with a tablespoon of milk.(A/N: yes I drink that)
Once I had my coffee I left, it was now 6:20.
With 40 minutes to spare I took a walk through the park with my coffee and saw, Arow! Oh she's talking to someone? I'm surprised she can talk to anyone other than me.
I don't want to ruin her moment so I'll listen from afar.
"I'm currently visiting a friend that lives around here, I just decided to go to the college around here." Arow said to the girl.
"I just recently moved here, I heard the royals here are nicer." She said back.
"Those Royals are all the same snobs, always thinking that they can do anything since they have money"
"I heard princess flower is nice." She said
"Yea but Flower's a one in a million, anyway we should start heading to school" Arow said before they both walked off.
They'er right, royals are all terrible, we need new royals.
On my way back to the school I saw, Marie?
"Hello perra" I said, running to catch up to her.
"Perra?" She asked.
"How rude of you" I said in a sarcastic tone.
"What does it even mean?" She asked again.
"A word"
"What kind of word?"
"An insulting word"
"What kind of insulting word?"
"Something"
"Ugh I give up."
"Good.......perra"
"How does Bee like you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay you made it
394 words
This was a nice chapter compared to the last right?
Character plot go brrrrrr