How did you meet?

(Starting from last chapter)
After school, I waited for Millie at the exit.
Once I finally saw her, I grabbed her and ran, don't question me.
Once we were a good distance from the school, I slowed down.
"What the hell!" She yelled while laughing.
"Sorry I didn't want Arow or Bee to see us and start asking questions." I said while laughing too.
"Who's Bee?" She asked.
"Come on in here," I told her since we were right next to the 'cream creator' as Tommy calls it, "We can have ice cream while we talk, I'll pay.
Ranboo welcomed us when we walked in and took our orders. Apparently only he was working today, poor guy.
Once we had our milkshakes and ice cream cones we walked back up to the spot I had brought Bee that first time.
"So how did you and Arow first meet?"
"Well I think I should start with my name first"
"Oh right I forgot I didn't know that"
"Right so the names Flower!" I said pointing to myself.
"Ok Flower, how did you and Arow meet?"
She asked.
Well listen, I cant tell you with so many people around, but I will once we get back to my place!" I told her and she was a little confused at first but she just shrugged it off and we started joking around and having fun.
Once we left and started walking to my place, which was like a half hour walk, I noticed that It was getting dark so i decided to start talking.
"me and Arow are royalty, that's how we met. I'm princess flower, heir to the thrown, and Arow is also heir to the thrown in their kingdom." I said eventually.
"What?" She said, questioning if Ranboo had slipped something in my milkshake.
"It's true me and Arow met...
FLASHBACK
I hate these stupid party's my parents always host. They gather so many wealthy families and all they talk about is their own success.
I snuck out the back to get away from the loud music and talking. I walked out to the flower garden and the music got nice and quiet but not silent. The music turned into slow dance music and the moon shined perfectly on all the flowers to make them glow.
I was sitting in the middle of it all, taking in the moment when someone said,
"Hello? Who are you?"
I turned around and there was a girl, a few inches shorter than me, blonde hair and round glasses.
"Who's asking?"
"The name is Arow what about yours?"
"Flower"
And we talked for awhile and became friends.
END OF FLASHBACK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
445 words
I am srsly craning all of these in today 😭