For my DSMP viewers

A/N) I've come to the realization that most of my viewers are in fact, not here for the story. But instead here because I mention a few people in the dream smp. Well, this chapter is for you!

Ranboos POV:
"YES! TOMMY, TUBBO, WE GOT THE PERMISSION!" I yelled after checking my emails to see an update on our little business.

We had gotten the permission to start selling ice cream! Tommy, Tubbo, and I had decided we were going to start selling ice cream because we wanted to be the bosses of our own lives, so we had bought a building that we could use to do that, fixed it up, and had been waiting for the permission to start selling.

"WE DID?!" Tubbo screamed, in his usual fashion.

"Yea! We can start selling it in three days! The health department said that they would be sending in an under cover health inspector, so we have to keep an eye out for that!" I said as Tommy walked into the room, flabbergasted.

"Really?!" He yelled, smiling wickedly.

"Now I get the feeling you're going to try and poison their food," I said, frowning at Tommy.

"They can't leave a bad review if they're dead!"  He said, going his best old lady impression.

"Tommy, no."

"TOMMAY YES!" He said, nodding and slowly walking into the other room.

"Let's keep an eye on him, 'kay?" Tubbo said, smiling.

"Yea, let's do that."

Finally, opening day! We would be opening the shop at 9 am, it was currently 8:30 and we were all running around, trying to make sure everything was clean, in the right spot, and tidy.

"Ok, let's get behind the counter now!" Tubbo said, hopping over the counter and landing on the floor.

"Y'know, we have a walkway for a reason!" I said, lifting up the little part of the counter and walking through.

"Hes a jumpy boy, my good fellow!" Tommy said, following me and closing the latch behind him.

"Jumpy boys still use the walkway!" I claimed, throwing my hands in the air.

Just then, a girl with long brown hair, yellow at the tip, walked in. She had yellow flowers covering her eyes, a wire-like tail with a matching flower on the end. She wore black bell-bottom jeans and a white button up shirt.

"Hello? I heard you were open so I thought I would stop by and see what the big deal was," she said, walking up to the counter.

"Oh? You're actually our first customer! That meaning, you get your order half off. What's your name?" Tubbo said, being the most normal extroverted person out of the rest of us.

"Flower, you know, ice cream is my comfort food and the closest store that sells quality ice cream, is an hour away from my house if I drive. So if this ice cream is actually good, then you might have to get used to my face, because I'll be around quite often!" Flower said, chuckling to herself.

"Would you like our recommendations?" I asked.

"Sure! What's your guys' names?" She asked, taking a seat while I made her a chocolate-banana milkshake.

"Well I'm big man Tommy! That's Ranboo, he's not much of a ladies man unlike myself!" Tommy boasted, speaking for me.

"And I'm Tubbo, the opposite of a ladies man!" He blurted out, causing me to laugh.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Tommy asked, desperately trying to get someone to love him.

"Sorry, off limits to men, what can I say? I like cats?" Flower said, rejecting Tommy is the funniest and quickest way possible.

"FINALLY SOMEONE WHO LIKES GIRLS AROUND HERE!" Tommy said, jokingly.

"Eyyyy, my man," Flower said, high-fiving Tommy.

"Glad you two can bond together," I said, rolling my eyes to try and hide my smile.

"But still no bitches, truly a sad sight," Tubbo said, shaking his head and putting a hand to his chest for dramatic effect.

"NO! I AM THE WIFE HAVER! I HAVE ALL WIVES, I SWEAR!" Tommy said, frantically trying to make himself seem less sad.

"Sure you do, sure," I said, leaning on tubbos shoulder.

"Phew! We got a lot more customers than I thought we would for our first day!" I said, flipping the open sign to closed.

"Well I don't think that's too much of a bad thing!" Tubbo said, wiping down all the counters.

"We got big banks!" Tommy said, closing up the ice cream container things.

I smiled, we finally made ourselves our own business. We finally are in control of our lives.

We may not be completely set in life, but it's enough for now.

And maybe, just maybe, forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay you made it
788 words
There, my DSMP viewers, you have now had an entire chapter of just benchtrio! If you didn't read anything else of this book, but this, I would recommend reading all of it! If not, enjoy this, I guess.

-INH