A Good Conversation

Readers POV:

Flower woke up early like usual. She looked to her right and saw Bee cuddling into her side. She had another spare bedroom but Bee wanted to stay with her and usually Bee fell asleep first and wouldn't let go of her, plus it pained flower to see her go.
Flower had taken a longer shift that day so she needed to get going soon. She made breakfast for Bee and wrote her a note telling her where she went and stuff then left.
When she got to work she started taking orders and serving people till Marie walked in.
The second Marie saw Flower a look of disgust filled her face.
"Ugh why do you work here?" She said once she got to the counter.
"Why do you live here" Flower said back, speaking without thinking.
"Ugh just get me a coffee with 3 creamers and 2 sugars."
" ha too weak for black coffee" Flower said as she went to the back to make her coffee.
"Why even do you hate me so much?" Flower said as she returned with her coffee.
"Isn't it obvious? You just waltzed into me and Bee's life and suddenly now everything's about the great almighty 'Flower' " she said as she took a drink.
"I wouldn't call me 'almighty'" flower said making quotation marks around the word 'almighty'.
"That makes two of us" Marie said which made flower laugh.
"Y'know this our first one on one now that I think about it, Bee is always there to fill in the silence and start conversations" Flower said she she started to clean one of the spills that a costumer made.
"Only cuz your so awkward to talk to!" Marie said chuckling.
"I never found out how you two even met, enlighten me" Flower asked her.
"Well it was early 3rd grade and I...-
<FLASHBACK>
Marie's POV:
I was siting at one of the tables alone cuz I didn't know how to make friends and I wasn't popular then.
'When will everyone learn to shut up' I thought to myself as all the other kids screamed on.
I was about to ask the teacher if I could go out in the hallway to color when a girl with antennas walked over to me.
"HI! I'm Bee, what's your name?" She said as she sat down next to me.
"Bee's a funny name, my names Marie." I told her in hopes that she would go away.
But she didn't,"It's not THAT funny since I'm a bee. What are you?" She asked.
"Well I'm half chicken, but I cant do anything yet, if I ever do."
"I'm sure you will! Say, let's be friends!" She said, smiling without a care in the world...
<END>
"And we were bestie ever since." I finished as I looked around, there were nobody else in the cafe now, just me and Flower.
"Well that's quite the touching story, you know, she really thinks your an amazing friend" Flower said as she finished cleaning the last table.
"Well of course I am" I say, rolling my eyes to hide the fact that I'm starting to warm up to her.
"Y'know, your not that bad once I get to know you." I say as I hear the bell in front of the door ring, I asume it's just another customer.
"oH My GoD, are you two finally getting along?!?" I hear Bee say as she rushed up to the counter.
"Buenos días Bee" Flower says as she walks to the back, presumably to make Bee a drink.
"It seems your finally in a better mood" Bee says, sitting on the bar chair next to me.
"Yea yea, I needed to get to know her better." I said, already knowing what she'd say next.
"Exactly" she said as Flower came back with her drink.
"Here you go Bee" Flower gave her the drink.
We sat and chatted for a while and, surprisingly, had a good time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay you made it
664 word
Finally Marie had some common sense
🙄