Birthday

(For the title, yes)
Flowers POV:
I shot awake, but when I saw what day it was on my phone, I wanted to go back to sleep. Today, Was my birthday. Now you may be wondering, why do you hate your birthday? Oh I don't know, maybe it's because everyone's attention goes straight to you and my parents request that I go to a family dinner. Yea that's why.
I got up and showered and did all other necessities to be ready. I put on a long black dress, the same dress that I wore to my 18th party, just a tad longer since I have gotten taller.

 I put on a long black dress, the same dress that I wore to my 18th party, just a tad longer since I have gotten taller

I had planned to get my nails done earlier, so I decided to go do that today before I went to my parents.
I remember that Marie said she could do nails so I can pay her to do my nails and we should be good.
===================================
Marie
F: Hey i was wondering if you could do my nails, I will pay you, name your price.
M: yea I can do them
M: the price is based on what nial type you get
F: *image*
M: thats about 13.99
F: Alright Im going over there now, be ready.
===================================
Once i got there I gave her the money and she took me to a room with a desk that had so much stuff on it.
"Take a seat" Marie said as she sat down herself.
"Alright" I said, sitting down.
"Why are you dressed up today?" Marie asked me.
Should I tell her? I don't know, well I've already told bee, so why not her?
"Listen, you can keep a secret right?" I asked her.
"Yea, why?"
"Yea I'm princess flower and I have a party to go to today."
"Haha very funny, what's the real secret?"
"That was it," I said, staring her down.
"I don't believe you," she said.
"Don't have to, just make sure you pay attention to what dress the princess is wearing and her nails, thanks for doing them by the way" I told her.
"Yea sure"
======> time skip =========>
As we pulled up to the palace I was filled with dread. I hate these stupid parties and especially this one since it's for my birthday.
But alas I have to go, it would be impolite not to.
I stepped into the ballroom and everyone's eyes went straight to me.
"Caroline! Welcome back dear!" My mother announced as I walked towards her throne, which they had moved here for some reason, it should be in the throne room.
"Hello, mother." I said, not to happy to be called Caroline.
"Dear come here. Your father and I have something we must announce."
I walked up the steps to their throne, confused.
"May I have everyone's attention!" Mother yelled across the room, "As you all should know, we are hosting a ball that everyone in our kingdom, peasant or not, is allowed to come hither. It is to our best of knowledge, that I and the king will not be fit to serve the kingdom for much longer. Therefore, at that ball, I shall throne princess flower, to be queen!"
"Pardon?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay you made it
529 words
This was what flowers nails looked like tho

 Therefore, at that ball, I shall throne princess flower, to be queen!""Pardon?"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yay you made it529 wordsThis was what flowers nails looked like tho