Preparations and a date

Flower'sPOV:

I had the day off so I could go and help set up the ball since it was a 'big deal'. Yea it's a ROYAL pain in the arse.
Bee had agreed to stay at my house for the time being so we can talk easily about royalty stuff.
When my parents told me to come over I was honestly terrified but when they told me it was just for decorating and stuff I was relived. I asked if Arow could come to help of course, Arow is in another country.
I was given the decorating for the main ball room that everyone would be in during the ball, I'm soooo totally not pressured.
My plan for the main room was for there to be fariy lights strung from the ceiling so a soft glow would be created but wait, wouldn't they all be dancing and stuff? Yea scratch that, they need to see so we'll just use the chandeler to light the room, but for the floor? I'm not sure what to do for the theme and all. Can I just leave it the way it is but with more flowers? Yea I'll do that. In fact I can do that myself!
I went to my favorite flower shop and asked for 15 bocays of 10 lavender flowers. They were panicing till I told them I didnt need it for a whole month.
I spent the whole weekend at the castle fixing it up for guests, the theme we decided on was vintage or old royalty. My room luckly matched the theme so I didn't have to change it luckly, Alex on the other hand,his room was the main hall that everyone would see when they walked in and he made his room 1980's themed so he had to change it all.
On Monday once I arrived at school, early of course, I saw that Bee was already there, shocking. I went in the classroom and sat at my usual seat next to Bee and we talked over our usual stuff while people flooded in.
"Say," I started,"Would you like to go back to that Ice cream shop after I'm done with work?" I asked.
"Sure why not?" Bee said as Mrs. Minnich walked in the door, starting class.
——> after school cuz no one likes it ——>
"Flower? Flower?! Flo- Oh there you are!" Bee said as she waltzed into the classroom, flicking her short curly brown hair out of her face so she could see me.
"Hm? Did you need something? Sorry I was helping frisk with the page we did in class"( Undertale reference) I said as I packed up all of my stuff up and walked to the door where Bee was standing.
"Oh you're too kind, your nice, your smart, your beautiful," she muttered that last part like I wasn't supposed to hear it and I probably wasn't.
"Yea yea whatever, shall we go?" I asked her and she agreed.
Once we had gotten back to my house I quickly got my work uniform on and drove to work. Bee said she would come visit me later.

Bee's POV:

Well now I'm sitting in Flowers living room by myself, this is boring without Flower here.
Why not look around?
I got up and walked down the hallway to the rooms I hadn't been in. Is this an invasion of privacy? Probably. Will that stop me? No.
I walked into the first room and saw a big basket made of yarn that had more yarn inside. Next to it was a desk with I think it was called crocheting? Not sure. It seemed she was making a small doll, it looked kinda like me? Aw how sweet.
In the next room there was- Thousands of pictures of me hanging on the wall-(you wish;) there was rows of flowers on the wall, so I guess it was a gardening room? Most of the flowers were yellow but there were some purple and blue flowers here and there.
After looking at all of the extra rooms(which were a bedroom, bathroom, and basement with another sitting area) I looked at the time and realized that I needed to get going to the cafe since it was about a 15 minute walk from flower's house.
As I was walking down the street to the cafe, I saw a couple walking past me, for some reason it made me sad.
When I walked into the cafe I looked around and saw flower taking a few peoples orders.
I sat at my usual seat and waited for flower to get done so I could talk to her.
"Hello sunshine" Flower said turning to me.
"Sunshine?" I asked as I felt my face heat up.
"Yea cause you light up my life" that made me a tomato.
"Anyways, what can I get ya?"
"My usual please"
"Caramel latte right away" Flower said walking off, and reappearing a minute later, with my latte.
We sat and talked for a while till Flowers shift was over. Then I waited outside for her to get out of her work uniform, which was a red apron.
" Ready to go?" Flower said once she got out of the cafe.
"As I'll ever be" I said following her to the ice cream shop
When we walked in we were greeted by the familiar faces of Ranboo and Tubbo cuz Tommy was serving a customer.
"YO Flower brought her girlfriend again!" Tubbo said to Ranboo who was spaced out but that brought him back to reality.
" She did!? Good I never got your name!" Ranboo said turning to me and flower.
"It's Bee" I chuckled.
"Bee!? Oh my god I love bees" Tubbo said to me.
"Who doesn't?" I said.
Me and flower got our ice cream and walked to the same spot that we sat the last time we came here and sat down.
We ate our ice cream and talked till Flower asked,
"Hey uh I know I said that I couldn't be seen with a villager at the palace but what if you came as my personal assistant? They still think I moved to another kingdom so they wouldn't question it, heck I can even buy you another dress"
"Yes!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay you made it
1048 words
Yuh they're getting closer
BUh-bYEeeEEe