All I could ever want

Marie's POV:
"I-" Bee started, stopping when we heard another voice in the crowed yell out.
"JUST SAY YES!" Edward yelled out from the crowed, being hushed by Millie.
"Shut up, this is important!" Flower glared at Edward.
"YES!" Bee said, falling onto flower, obviously trying to hug her but it seems like her legs failed.
"FINALLY!" Edward said, receiving a smack on the back of the head from Millie who was shushing her.
"NO! YOU WILL MARRY WHO I SAY YOU WILL! You there! You will marry her!" Flower's mother was saying, pointing at one of the guys.
He simply stepped away from the throne, holding up his hands and shaking his head as a no. The other men followed suit.
"YOU WILL NOT DEFY ME! I AM YOUR-" she was cut off.
"You are not anything to them, I am their queen now, you have already passed on the crown," flower said, standing up to speak to her mother, Bee still hugging her as she cried tears of joy.
"NONSENSE! Derrick! Tell your child to listen to me!" She yelled at the king.
"No."
"WHAT?!"
"I was forced to marry you although I never wanted to, and now I am unhappy and sad. I will not be forcing my child into a marriage she doesn't want to be in when she has already found her love," The King declared, taking the queens crown off her head and walking to face Bee. "Do you, Bee Enderian, take my daughter as your wife, and the kingdom as your own?"
"I- Yes!" Bee said, finally letting go of Flower and facing the king.
"Then you are the next ruler of this fine kingdom! Queen Flower and Queen Bee! Long life and much wisdom to you!" The king declared, putting the crown on bee and bowing down to the both of them.
Then I saw Flower turn to Bee, say something incoherent, and Bee nod, enthusiastically.
Bee grabbed flower by her collar and pulled her down, Flower looked shocked but let her. They both continued to lean in for what was assumed to be a kiss, but flower turned bee so that the crowd couldn't see anything when they did kiss.
Regardless, the crowd still cheered for them, loud and happy.
Bee's POV:
Flower turned to me, smiling widely. "Can I get that kiss now?" She asked.
I nodded, happier than ever. I grabbed her collar and pulled her down halfway, her hands sitting on my hip and head.
As flower pulled me in, I've never felt more happy.
Tears of joy ran down my face, I've always been more emotional than the average person. But Flower loves me regardless.
The future lay ahead of us, twisting and unnerving, but all I know is that flower will be with me, every step of the way.
The crowd cheered behind flower, but they weren't important right now. And finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the gap between us closed. My eyes were shut, the kiss was both passionate and delicate at the same time, the world could have caved in, I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she pulled me in closer. It all just felt so right.
After a heavenly moment, we both had to breath so we broke to kiss and just looked at each other, breathing heavily.
Flower had the biggest smile, she looked like she had been holding that back for a long time.
"You have no idea how pretty you are," I told her, leaning into her touch.
"I've been thinking that for so long," Flower said, pulling me into another passionate kiss.
"GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" I heard Marie yelling in the crowd, I smiled into the kiss.

My life may not be perfect, but for now, its all I could ever want.