13

Warning! Bruises, self harm, mentions of abuse, sexual abuse, and toxic People. BE SAFE!!
<Flashback>
3rd Person POV:
Flower was sitting by herself on a bed, looking at her bruised and scared legs. The bed she was on wasn't hers, it was her 'boyfriends' bed.
She hadn't been in this relationship for long at this point but she still wanted to leave him for good, but she knew she'd have nowhere to go, so she endured it all.
"Honey! I'm home!" He called out as he stepped into the room, "Why are you showing your scars! Cover them up!" He yelled as Flower scurried off to find pants (not the cat) instead of shorts that they had been wearing.
When she got back he was sitting on the bed smiling in a discomforting way. He called Flower over and (I am uncomfortable writing the details) sexually abused her.
She was used to this so she let it happen and when he was done he left Flower by herself.
She cried silently, because if he heard he would hurt her.
To take her mind away from that awful feeling, she grabbed a small piece of a broken mirror, from one of the times her boyfriend got mad, out of a small box in the bathroom and lifted her pant leg and started slowly dragging it across her skin at first but soon quickened out of anger, she wanted to leave him so bad, why couldn't she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay you made it
249 words
This was a sad chapter and I had to cut it short cause of personal reasons
Please be safe and cautious of who you date, you never know what affect they will have of you.
:(