The End

3
2
1
Showtime
I walk with Bee next to me, into what might possibly be the last place I ever see.
"Hey, Flower it's gonna be alright, we will get through this together." Bee said as she cupped my face and made me look at her.
"Let's hope so" I said, walking through the doors, "if anyone says anything, you are my personal servant and you are here to tend to my needs" I mumbled to her quickly.
I put on a smile and walked to my mothers throne.
"Ladies and gentlemen! The princess flower has arrived!" my mother yelled out.
"Hello mother, I am pleased to have made it." I said as I bowed down. I'm shocked she actually said flower instead of my deadname.
"You may all go back to festivities!" My mother said, walking down from her throne to talk to me, "Flower! Who is this, why are you matching?"
"Mother, this is Bee, she is my personal servant from studying abroad."
Bee quickly bowed when Mother gave her a questioning glance.
"Well, come enjoy yourself! This is your last day as a princess after all!" She said, dragging me to the center of it all, Bee right behind me.
We spent the rest of that night partying, surprisingly enough I enjoyed my time with Bee, we saw Marie too and talked for a bit, but not too long or else Mother would have gotten suspicious of us. There was many party games and at the end of the night, a dance.
"Would you care to join me for a dance, Bee?" I asked, holding out my hand so she could take it.
"Of course I would!" She said as she took my hand and lead me onto the dance floor.
She looked simply magnificent as she swayed to the music. Time itself seemed to stop.
She looked up and stared at me, her wide smile softening. Slowly we started to lean in, becoming closer and closer.
"EVERYONE! ATTENTION PLEASE!" Mother yelled, at her throne again.
Bee and I jumped away from each other, our attention now on my mom
"Princess flower come to my throne," I made my way to her, Bee followed behind till I got to the stairs then stopped, leaving me to face her alone, "Flower tonight you will be throned as queen, the kingdom's problems will be yours to hold alone, you will protect the kingdom with your life, and marry yourself a prince worth the kingdom's wealth. Do you, flower enderian, accept the weight of the kingdom?"
"Yes, I accept," I did not, I can not do this I don't want to marry a prince I don't, I can't .
"On this day, you will be queen," my father said as he placed the crown on my head, then bowed on one knee, everyone following him, "Our queen!" They all chanted.
I was sitting on the throne that had been made for me, as 4 men with gelled hair and annoying auras looming over them walked up to the throne bowing down.
"My name is lion! 1st son of....." I stopped listening after that, one by one they introduced themselves.
"Flower dear, these are the prince we have picked out for you to chose from to marry, pick one."
What? No, no, i cant do this. THEY can't do this! I'm the queen, I should choose who I marry!
"Pick one" my mom repeated.
"I-," this cant be how it ends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay you made it
578 words
The End

This isn't right.

That's not how it ends!

"No," I said getting up.
"What? Sweetheart you can't just-"
"I said no, I will not marry a prince."
The crowd looked in awe at me.
"Bee, come to the throne," she did
"For the past year I have not been studying abroad, I have been in the town meeting new people and making friends, along the way I met Bee," I started.
"Guards!" My mother yelled.
"Guards, listen to your queen and don't listen to her, Bee has gained my trust more than anyone in this world, I refuse to marry some prince who has no regard for the people when I  am queen. I will chose my own future!" I was yelling now but I brought my voice down enough to say this one sentence, "Bee, will you marry me?" I got on one knee and pulled a ring out of my pocket that I had put there before this party.
"I-"