Part 5

Chapter 5
Continue of previous flashback:
Imlie was shocked. I cannot believe am hearing this from woman. Huh. They say right woman always puts down another woman. Its always been like this how much ever we deny it as woman.
Imlie finally spoke trying to keep respect that she was starting to lose. " Dadi, aap ek aurat hoke kaise sab bol sakti ho. Aap ko toh mujhe shakti deni chaye is halat
ka samne karne ka. Mera nai par jab Aryan ko pata chalega apko lagta hai wo chup bethega. Woh..."before Imlie could continue. Dadi raised her hand to stop her " Bohut mahnat lagi hai beta jaha Aryan pocha hai.Ek
hi jatke mein sab bhikar jayega. Tum police gai nai ke pure seher mein charcha hojayegi. Agar tum chaati ho main madad karungi ..kuch log ko janti hu jo un darindo ko dhundke maar dalega. Par ye baat police tak
nai jaani chaye bus. Varna tum janti ho Aryan ke zindagi mein humara kitna mehatva hai. Mujhe tumse sakt hoke baat karni pad rahi hai dil pe pathar rakh ke agar tum police ke paas jaogi hum Aru ke zindagi se chalejayenge."
She gave imlie time to reply but Imlie was stunned. Too much going on at once for her. She felt like she will puke . Dadi Continued" Aaj party pe aajana. Please normal rehna baaki maine apni baat rakh di hai" She kept her hand on Imlie shoulder.
Trying to emphatise with her at same time putting down a victim.
Imlie removed her hands opened the car door and got out. She was suffocating. She was lost. She didn't know what to do anymore. She did not want Aryan to lose his only family member.
She knew how much dadi meant to him. She didnt know anymore how Aryan would react either. She reached home somehow and just crumbled on the floor. She decided to get over with the night and go to party.She had to gather herself.
Flashback ends.
Imlie stayed awake whole night scared to sleep. Her phone rang 5 times that night. She finally took the phone and texted "Aru, i am sleepy, will see you tomorrow. Please dont worry am fine" with that lie she put the phone back on table.
Next morning when she woke up , she was just a body that was forced to follow the routine. She went to shower and scrubbed herself red. She got out, dressed and left without breakfast. She did not feel like eating.  She is just nauseous.
She reached the office and sat at her desk staring at the black screen. Black just like her life at the moment. She turned on the computer and opened her article draft. She continued on the article.