Part 10

Almost done!! Guys I guess one or two more chapters and story will come to end.
Thank you everybody for being so sweet and bearing with me. Sorry for any writing mistakes which i noticed are many. But i am learning.smiley27smiley31
Chapter 10:
While Imlie was sleeping after that emotional night, Aryan was busy . After he left with Imlie , he had chat with the inspector. They were going to meet in the morning once the stores open up .
They got the all the footage, he even mental noted the license plate . Inspector and him parted ways both determined to get the culprits. Aryan roamed in the city whole day, looking at the rickshaws's plate  number.
So much so that he was just seeing numbers everywhere by evening. He was exhausted to say the least. He went home and freshen up. Dadi was gone and he was glad.
He went to food joint picked up food for two and drove to Imlie's house.
It was around 9 that he reached her house. Imlie had good sleep after long but she was still tired. She decided to stay hungry as usual. She doesnt care anymore.
She recollect yesterday night happenings. While she was lost in thought, she heard the knock. She got up still lost in thought and opened the door. Aryan Singh Rathore standing with some bags in his hands.
He looked vulnerable which surprised Imlie totally opposite from yesterday. She stepped back for him to come in without saying a word.
Aryan stepped in and locked the door. He stepped towards her , staring at her with strange emotion. Imlie stepped back and kept moving towards her.
"Ab kya chaye tumhe?"(what do you want now?)irrtated Imlie said  finally breaking the silence. He kept the food on table and just hugged her.
Imlie protested trying to break free. "leave me..leave me" she started hitting on chest but Aru did not budge.
He was holding her tightly as if she will run away any moment and he will never see her. Finally he left the embrace.
He took her hand and showed her the eyes as to warn her.He made her sit. He opened the food, took the spoon out mixing the ingredients.
Raised the spoon to her mouth. Imlie lips were sealed daring him to feed her. "I am not hungry"
"open your mouth" same stubborness in his voice as Imlie's. She shook her head. "Are you bipolar? All that crap you spoke about me yesterday you think am going to eat from your hands?You must be stupid. Get out of your lalaland Aryan ji" She smiled sarcastically.
Aryan rolled his eyes" Open your mouth, i don't like to repeat myself. You will eat this tonight. Either i feed you or hm lets see i will call a doctor and get him put NG tube down your throat and feed you that way. Choice is yours." he threatned.
"Pagal hogaye ho?(have you gone crazy?) Koi doctor tumhari baat kyu  manega there is something call person's right."
"Imlie, do i look like i care? I can buy people remember or simple put a gun on their head if i have"He smiled. Imlie mentally to herself"Oh my god this man has the nerve. I dont want any doctor to be punished. Bichara doctor"
She opened her mouth reluctantly, he fed her in silence. THe food tasted weird or maybe the food is good but Imlie was having proper food after long time.
Aryan face softened and cleared his throat" I am glad people opt to better options when i give them one like my dadi. She is gone. I told her either go to delhi and dont come back until i reach out or leave from my life forever. Cool na the power i have "
He was finding it funny. Imlie was surprised. Now she understood slowly. Yesterday was just a dikhawa (facade) to get her
truth out. Oh my god. He did this for me? But then why did he left me yesterday ? All those things he said? She wanted to clear " What about all those things you said to me yesterday? didn't you  mean it?" she took the last bite .
Aryan softly said" It was all an act. I was frustrated with your behavior Imu. You won't tell me so i decided to hit you where it hurts , it was easy but its the most hardest thing i have done in my life"
Imlie eyes glistened. She wanted to hug him and stay there forever. But Aryan had some other plans.
"Imlie, am angry at you. I thought you had faith in our relationship. How can you? how can you not stand up for yourself? I hated you for that?
I dont care who was standing there infront of you even if it was my dadi, your family, your mom I dont care Imlie, All i know is you should have gone to police. I don't want to hear any explanation/excuses from you.
What you have done I will not forgive you for that ever. I cannot understand the pain you went through, the hurt , how you
kept it inside you all this time. I salute you for that i am with you on that but not standing up for yourself not going to police-i am mad about that. I was disgusted yes not because of your scars but because .."Imlie kept her finger on his lips to sush him and she knew now why he was disgusted.
She was so wrong all this time. She hated herself more. She should have known if Aru hated anything was self-pity and being submissive. She did exactly that. She should have fought like Imlie she was.
She hugged him this time tightly and started crying. She buried herself in his neck.This time Aryan did not hug her back.
And she was ok with it. She understood she was wrong and she will make up for it. She left the hug and stared at him like a toddler wanting attention.
He had hard expression on his face. "Open your shirt" he said simply. "what?!" Imlie shocked.
"you heard me open your shirt" Why are you scared?Werent you the one who showed me yesterday?
I have already seen it , so open it. Trust me"Softly this time he said. Imlie was taken back by this werid request but for some
reason her heart said to accept the request. See slowly opened the buttons , she felt exposed and scared. The bad memories slowly crawling in her mind.
He touched her.She gasped.He bent down and started kissing the scars."I will replace memories with my kisses i promise. I won't let those images hurt you.
You will only remember my touch."There was nothing vulgar about it. He simply want to take her bad memories away and replace with his. He continued . Imlie was in awe. She could feel his tears on her chest.She started to cry loudly. "I am sorry Aru"
He raised his head and cupped her cheeks and gave a long due peck on lips. "Sssh" She climbed on his lap and hugged him and stayed there.
Silent understanding between them. He looked her with so much love yes he was angry but today he just want be there for her.
Be there for her today she been fighting the battle alone. They stayed there whole night not leaving each other. Imlie was still not at peace and Aryan felt that.
He knows she wants those culprit to get caught and he will make sure they do . Next morning he made breakfast and fed her again.
This time when Imlie went to shower, Aryan went with her. He knows the ordeal a woman go through after the assualt.
The redness that he seen before , he knew now it was from scrubbing . Before Imlie removed her clothes" I will leave here if you promise me to not scrub hard.You will not hurt yourself anymore. Promise me"
Imlie stood there like she been told to stop something she had no control over."I cannot promise, it has become routine for me. My hands automatically takes the lead."she said with no emotion.
"Very well, will shower with you then if i have to stop you and i have no shame. We are mature adults Imlie stop acting like teenager"Imlie didnt answer.
Aryan took Tshirt off forgetting that he has scars himself on his back still some dried up blood. He totally forgot. Imlie being old imlie tone"Naughty Aru,fine
i will try i promise. Can we start there? Shaadi se pehle saath mein nahna No can do Mr." She smiled trying to be normal.
"Good girl" he said like a teacher. He turned Around to leave the bathroom. He heard a gasp, thats when he realized the scars on his back.Man he is not going to
hear end of it.