Part 23

LAST CHAPTER GUYS!!
Thank you everybody for the supportsmiley27smiley31I loved all your comments.
hope you guys like it. Am going to miss writing about Arylie!! I wish this happens or atleast we get to see intense romance in the serial.

chap 23
They reached the a dingy doctor's clinic. "Sir, she is alright before you ask any questions. I did what she told.
She didn't want you unnecssarily panicked.And i will take my leave now thats also her order for me" with that nikhil got out of the car
and left.
Aryan put his hands on eyes, catching his breath. He went in, the nurse pointed him to a room as if she knew who he is here for.
He went inside and had sigh of relief. She was sitting and chatting with doctor. She had minor injury on her head.
Doctor saw him and told him" She is fine just a minor concussion she had. " and he left giving them the privacy.
Imlie looked at him and winked. "What is wrong with you Imlie, how do you get yourself hurt everytime?" trying to talk softly but he was pissed.
"I thought you will come and give me hug and all that lovey dovey" disappointed she made a face.
"What happen" seriousness in his tone.
"I actually went to meet Mitali. Its been long seen i had seen her. She is n NGO now..she wants to go college and I want to support her for that.
That will talk about later. About this injury, well lets just say you know how lost i can get. I was walking down the street looking at my phone not aware of the surroundings.
Ek dum cartoon type situation. I banged on the lamp post really hard and fainted." She gigled
Aryan looked flabbergasted. This woman why god!!? He looked as if Imlie had another set of head.
She laughed more. "You are annoying me now Imlie. When are you going to grow up?! I had enough!"
Imlie smile faded "Can we go home and you can shout at me at home. You already .." She was refering to humiliation that she faced in the morning.
"Lets go" He gave her his hand! she ofcourse happily took it. The drive to home was quiet. Imlie was just staring at Aryan.
Aryan was aware of her gaze. They reached home going straight to their bedroom. Without a word again, he went and changed his clothes.
He came out ,"Come here"
Imlie went closer to him. He hugged her tightly never wanting to let go. He took her scent and kissed her shoulder and neck.
"I missed you, I am sorry for past months. It was hard for me more than you can imagine. But i had to do it. You dont listen to me Imlie ,I was looking out for you."
"please dont do this ever again otherwise next time , instead of punishing you i will hurt myself"he sobbed a little.
"I am sorry too Aru" she said " I wont hide or lie ever!" He then smothered her with kisses, god he missed this so much.
"Aru"shyly  but he didnt stop he kept kissing her cheeks her head ,nose and lips.
They went towards the bed all the sexual frustration waiting to come out.
Lets just say they had long passionate night.
Imlie was ecstatic next morning because Aryan wouldn't leave her the whole day.
He found any way to be with her to feel her. They both didn't go to office,they just wanted to be with each other.
He was playing with her fingers while she was lying on his lap. "By the way about Nikhil Aru.."
"I know, he told me"
"He did huh..Please dont judge him he has boyfriend. He just has a school crush on you."
"No i wont judge but i will be conscious around him" he smiled.
"Oh yea..By the way about Mitali...i need loan from you. I will be paying for her college Aru. Please don't say no.
I will pay interest as well"
"Why would i say no. You are doing noble thing. Yes you can borrow money but the interest will be what i say"he said naughtily.
"Smart Mr Rathore. Fine get your way." They chatted the whole day catching up the months they lost.
Life was blissful for Imlie and Aryan for rest of the year.
Imlie, one evening suddenly realized she has missed her cycles. She took test when Aru wasnt around and found out she was pregnant.
She couldn't believe her eyes. She teared up overjoyed, she couldn't wait to share with Aru but she want it to be special.
But first thing first she needs to set up appointment with doctor just to confirm.
One week later, at doctor office-it was confirmed and she was going to have twins!How exciting.
She wanted to dance right there in office but ofcourse she controlled herself. Aryan thought she just needed a day off from office he had no idea what Imlie was upto.
She brainstorm ways to reveal to him. That night , Aryan noticed Imlie was hyper-in a good way. Well she is always hyper but this was little extra it had an edge to it.
She was glowing as she had won lottery.
"Hi Patidev" filmy as usual.
Aryan rolled his eyes he been doing that lately whenever she has movie reference.
"Kuch zyada uchal rahi ho..Lottery jit gai"
"Kuch aisa hi samjho"
"What is it?"he was curious.
"Time pe bataungi" she sticked her tongue out.
Next day early morning, Aryan was awake by loud songs. First he thought he was songs, when he completely awake he heard nursery rhymes.
"What the...IMLIE!!" He was screaming ofcourse she didnt hear with all that noise.
"Ugh" He went to bathroom annoyed.
He came dowstairs and saw imlie eating breakfast without him .
"You never eat wihtout me!" Acting shocked.
It was Imlie turn to roll her eyes " I am trying to gain weight."
"Umm...okay"
"Why..you sound like that Aru? You don't want me looking fat? You know ladies eventually grow bigger are you planning to leave me if anyhing changes in my body"she eyed him suspiciosuly
"Get fat i dont care but why all of sudden? What kind of question is that?Are you ok Imlie i think we need to go to a psychiatrist. ANd whats up with nursery rhymes early morning.?"
"Yuhi. Mujhe sune the to sun liye.." she was giving so many hints but this so called business man is dumb he could get.
She decided she will play around more and give more hints see if his dumb brain rings a bell anytime soon.
"Acha Aru, yaha paas mein ache schools haina?"
"Kyu tum school mein padhai karne chati ho?" he taunted "Actually yes you should complete your 5th grade that you told me you failed"
"Shut up. I am asking because"
"Because?"
"Well because, our neighbor- Mrs Bansal was asking about it so i thought i should ask you"
"No how would i know you are asking me if i have kids "
"Do you?" again looking at him with narrowed eyes
"Huh? What do you mean do you?"
"Well before i came in your lives i am sure you had gfs and you must have gotten ahem close to them"
"Imlie you are impossible.  yes i had gf and no i never got intimate with them."
"hmm lets go we are getting late"
"Chalo" Sighing Imlie and Aryan went to work.
Imlie gave many hints after that but Aryan is Aryan. Finally she decided to reveal it to him.
The following day, there was a parcel sitting on the porch when they arrived home from work
Aryan picked it up and looked at it weirdly.
Imlie went to kitchen to get water while Aryan opened the box.
There were small hand knitted two pair of socks. "Imlie!!"
"Kya hua why are you calling me like maniac"
"Look at this, somebody sent us the this kids socks. I think its a prank. What could it mean"
Imlie smacked her head."Seriously Aru, what is so threatning about this socks"
"Can you go ask the neighbors maybe somebody is waiting for this parcel and we got it accidently. It doesnt even have name on it"
Frustrated sigh, she sat next to him hold his hand" Can you think positively. Look at it again. Its telling you something"
He picked up the socks and intials R on it. He couldn't comprehend it first then realized..his last name. All the things past days, Imlie been trying to tell him.
"WHAT!!" Imlie jumped on his reaction
"IS THIS REAL?!!" Imlie smiled and nodded
"Twins" thats all she said and Aryan picked her up .
"Happiest day of my life" he was crying...he hugged her after putting her down.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier...no wait dont answer because you being filmy and dramatic this was bound to happen."
"But Mr Rathor i didnt know you were so dumb"
"YEs i am dumb and i dont care. Dumb for you woman now my kids!"
Finally Aru and Imlie was complete.
Epilogue
Aryan and Imlie were at beach looking their 4 years old playing in the sand.
"I want to say something Imlie"
"Hmm say"
"i love you " he took her hand kissed it.
They didnt have to such much. They had faced everything together, they fought they were seperated but one thing remain constant-LOVE.
"Hey Arit!! that is not the way you treat your sister. Chahat come here baby! " the small feet came running to her dad. She was the in real sense princess.
"Don't cry. I will play with you .. Your brother is just like your mother- dramatic in everything" Patting her back and shaking his head looking at Imlie with a wink.
The sun was setting- Four beautiful people did not need anyone else in their life.
The END!!