Part 9

Chapter 9

It was dark room just a tiny bulb was hanging from the ceiling. Two men stood in thaat room.
A calm voice "I instructed you what to do.. its simple either you do it or lose your  job and never get any other work either -will make sure of that.
" But sir how can i do this ,"the voice shivered
"You can start" ignoring his plea Aryan said his voice unsettingly calm.
It was gym room where aryan did his work outs in the house.. . Crack ! Red bleeding mark appeared on his back. " you will not stop until i say" crack! Crack the sound went for half hour blood was oozing on his back. Aryan raised his hand to stop and with his hand told him to leave. Aryan fell on his knees. He deserves this. He failed to recognize the hurt, pain that imlie was going through. She was there everyday infront him and he didnt see it. He feels guilty. He didnt run away from Imlie. He came back so she doesnt she his dark side.  "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" he scream both his hand sideways raised and he looking up. He grabbed his hair and cried. Aryan never cried but today he feels terrible . But he has to get hold of himself. He has things to do and yes he was upset with Imlie. For not having trust in their relation to share what happen. He is going to make sure those bast*** pay the price. But first he had to do one thing. He went to his room wore fresh clothes - tshirt and  sweats. He didnt care about his back, the blood drying up.

His face was unreadable , he kept his anger in check. He went to dadi's room. " Dadi you have two option" as a matter of fact tone no explanation no questions " either i book a ticket to delhi and you stay at the farmhouse until i call you back . Second you can get out my life and never contact me. I will have nothing to do with you" he said in calm voice same voice he used with man in the room. Unnerving. Dadi was taken aback. Her eyes wide. "What are you saying so suddenly, are you ok? "
"Atleast am not being batameez Dadi. I can be. I will not tolerate anything wrong . Chahe phir mere gharwale kya na ho. (Doesnt matter if its family or not) . Dadi realized he has found out about Imlie. She started her tears" beta i did this for you..I" " i dont want to hear anything Dadi" his teeth clenched. "Decide right now" "i will go to Delhi" He nodded and left and not looking at his dadi . He was disgusted..he will make sure he has contact with her until the time being. After arranging her tickets he left without saying bye. He wanted her gone by the time he comes back.

Imlie was in same position that Aru had left her. Why is she still calling him Aru. Stop Imlie yoj had gotten over babusaheb you will shaall overpass this too. She got up it was around 2 am. She button up her shirts and straighten her pajamas. She went to bed. Ofcourse sleep as usal was elusive. What is mind boggling is sleep and food has become her enemy. She just nibble some foos here and there. Of course she was starving at days but she simply chose to avoid her stomach.  There was knock. She got up and she knew its going to be Aru . His things that she threw at him was still on floor. She sighed and opened the door without looking at him turned her back and started moving to bedroom." I know you forgot your things dont worry they are the same place- on the floor scattered. "Stop Imlie " said Aryan calmly yet imlie could a feel pinch of anger in his voice. She turned around and was shocked at the sight. Aryan wasnt alone there was Inspecter with him with a book in his hand. " He is here for your statement. I know you wouldnt come so i brought him here. Give all the details you remember." He said sternly but he was acting like stranger to Imlie she never felt this coldness from him. Imlie was quiet for few minutes. "I have nothing to say" 
Aryan - " Imlie!" His voice warned which scared Imlie. She had given up she didnt have strength to argue with Aryan Singh Rathore. She recalled everything she could and even mentioned about cctv. When everything was recorded , inspector " This happened couple weeks ago why didnt you come directly to us it would be been easier to catch up . We dont know even if they will be in  city. Khair we will try our best to find them and get you justice. Please call us if anything you see or needed" He nodded and left. Aryan to turn to leave but before that he looked sideways and said " you need to eat something. You been looking like a ghost past one week." "Huh.  Why do you care? How do i look? We both are done right? Your image is safe you wont be seen with me bade log to bade log rahenge.You bought the police here you did one favor for me i will return the favor when i get a chance. " she sneered. Tears trying to break free but no until he leaves. "Whatver Imlie. I do not have time to argue. Time is money" with that he left. Imlie was amazed how calm and composed he looked and sound. She was heartbroken. No caring Aru, no empathy. Was she wrong recognizing him?? No she was sure. She still loved him. She couldnt hate him i dont think she ever would. No
Matter he bougbt the police and fir was filed he did not care. Then why is he being so so ughhh, imlie thought. For the first time in weeks imlie started to feel drowsy. She immediately went to bed and slept like a baby. She woke up next evening around 7pm, 17 or 18 hrs of sleep. Maybe the statement , and all the pent up frustration, tears  was finally free the sleep came to her. She felt lighter today somehow even though most precious person is acting like a stranger.