Part 8

Chapter 8

She dreaded going to office nowdays but she had to go. She needs to pay rent and bills. Another reason is Akdu. He was being all well akdu and beyond. Its been week since aryan and imlie actually had interaction.  While she was packing up her things, "Mrs. breakup" Imlie turned with quizzed expression.  "Oops  sorry i mean Ms breakup, i was wondering if i can stop by tonight at your place" with a sneaky smile .  Aryan was still angry but he has to keep this act until he confronts her tonight. "No you may not.  And why do you want to come"
"One thing since we are on break can i get my gifts back and yes oh that tshirt you wore yesterday is mine"
Imlie was shocked. The AUDACITY! You know what he is not going to get it. "No"she said simply . "Well am going then have to barge in and get MY things" and he left.
Ok Imlie hurry up and hide the things so he cannot get . No way i am letting the only things that keep her sane. His things is what she goes to when she cannot sleep . It was her solace. It was going to be long night she felt it in her nerves. What she didnt know its going be emotionally vested night. He was going to break her.

Aryan was anxious he was going to hate himself for this. He drove to her place and parked. He sat there for sometime looking at her window after sometime he got out and went.

Aru knocked at the door. Imlie being stubborn did not open it. He said hardly "you better open the door or am going to have to make noise and am sure you dont want that. Belive me this is me being nice."

Imlie not wanting to create scene opened it. He came in and locked the door . He took her hand and took her to bedroom. " sorry if i touched yoh but i need my things back. Lets see the bracelet, ring , my tshirt and i noticed one more thing missing from my room. "
Imlie guilty " those the things i have but i dont know where its at and i dont know what you talking somethi g else being missing. " aryan losing patience. "Imlie!" "Kabse chori karne lagi huh ? Maang leti de deta pata nai tha ke tumhe mehngi chize pasand hai. " Imlie was shocked at  his accusing voice. "What ? " imlie confused.
" Dont act smart . Give me my stuff back. " Imlie  making a childlike face "dhundlo khud Aur mehangi chize ? Maine kab maange tumse ye chize tumne khud di thi tumhe aur maine mana kia bhi tha. Tumne jabardasti pyar ke vaste di thi."
Aryan closed his eyes took a breath . He is about to become nasty . "Listen mere paas faltu ka waqt nai hai. Bohut hogaya drama. Tumhe paise chaye? Mein deta hoon na meri chize dedo bus. Pata nai tha ke mein itna bewakoof kaise bangaya. Shit man! It was all in front of me... ye sab tumhari acting ye innocence gaav ki bholi chori. The struggles everything was natak just for money. No wonder.."
Imlie was broken at this point how can he be so nasty my aru "bolo aage itna bol hi dia hai. Kya bulaya mujhe chor aur ab kya gold digger yahi na.. bolo no wonder kya " she was shaking she was mad.
"No wonder tumhare babushaeb ne mujhe warn kia tha ke dil todgi jaisi dikhti ho waise ho naihi" he sneered. Aru knew that he has hit right on her nerves.  Imlie was taken aback. He opened up old wounds , accusing her for those matireal things? She kept them not because of monetary value but because it was way of her solacing her trauma. The promise she had made herself was about to break. Tears started to flow. She fisted both her palms in anger.
Aryan added" isliye ye break chaye natak and all ke kab mauka dekh ke bhag jao tum. Like i said maang leti de deta. Pyar jo karta hoon. Hell, shaadi ke liye meine dadi se bhi baat ki rakhi thi ke ye saal pura hone se pehle mujhe meri jungli chaye sorry Imlie. "With that he hammered final nail in the coffin .
Imlie went to her closet took the bracelet and the ring where she had hide between pile of clothes.

"Ye lo" she yelled she went to to the bathroom and threw the shirt at him yelo and ye tumhari akhri chiz. "She took her treasure bin and took the photo with him and his family and threw at him.
"Ye lo and ainda mujhse milne ki koshish mat karna" "pagal samaj rakha hai imlie tumhare jaisi chor ko jail mein hona chaye"
"Bus! Mr Aryan Singh Rathore" she raised her hand to hit him but she stepped back. Her world came down . All these days that she was putting up the happy front was about break free. "Chor? Chor bol rahe mujhe itni ghatiya nai hu main. Ha mana i took it without asking you but laga haq hai mera pyar ke khatir lia ke ye chize mere paas rahi tumhara ehsaas rahega. Kya bola tumne babusaheb ka naam liya jis aadmi ko hum bhul chuke hai kyunki mujhe dukh pochana hai aapne naam le lia. " she went close to him and hold his collar . " Hum laalchi nai hai na the na honge. Khud ke pairo pe khadi hoon mein khud ke paise se ghar chalati hu. How dare you Aryan? " she left his collar . She was not done she was hysteric her soul was crying. She screamed at him" shaadi karna chate ho mujhse yahi kaha nai dadi se baat ki. Pucho wahi dadi se sab pata hai unhe. Tum jaise bade log ke reputation, ye image - ye image bachane ke liye dadi ne meri izat ka sauda kia. Aur mein bewakoof tumhare pyar mein andhi police ke paas bhi nai gai." She was breathing hard as anytime she will fall apart like a doll. " Tumhari dadi ko ise problem thi" she opened her shirt halfway oshowed him the scars on her breast. He already made her felt naked today .  She continued, she on her bed and folded her pajamas "kaata hai mujhe idhar" "how dare you cal me these names ? I was almost raped!" She bellowed . She screamed she screamed her soul out. "Chor, babushaeb , paisa. Tumhare khatir dadi ne kaha agar main police gai to tumhara reputation business sab khatam ho jayega" she hit hands on her forehead . "Kitni pagal kya kehte ho tum filmy idiot thi" she fell on the floor. "How dare  you Aru..."she wept like baby. "Dadi ne kaha ke wo tumhe chod ke chali jayegi. Aur tum mujhe kya kya bolgaye. I sold my self respect !! I hate myself everyday . Ye jo tumhari chize hai ise mujhe sukoon milta tha raat bar inko dekhti thi mein.  Nai tuti mein kyunki tumhari himmat thi mere paas. Sab gaya."her hand swept the air." She sat there not expecting anything from him anymore. She looked at him with anger. "They touched me here , here kaata janwaronki tarah mujhe aur khudko gis gis ke nisaan mitana chati hoon. Nai hota mujhse nai jate wo nishaan. Madad karona Aru please hatona yeh nishaan. "Kyu karoge madad tum. Bade log ki image chali jayegi tumse sirf pyaar manga tha .  tumhari dadi ? She stripped my soul that day. Party mein khud ko kaise handle kia saare zakam ke sath sirf mujhe pata hai. Tin ghante hue the sirf ..ro bhi nai paai mein khud ko thik se samet bhi nai paai sirf tumhare liye tumhari khushu ke liye. Aur bol rahe ho mein paisa ...chor.." imlie said hysterically.
Aryan stood there as if he time has froze. His eyes had demonic look. His nose flared . His body shook as if he touched anything it will burst in flames. He took slow steps back. He was blank and he took few more steps back and left. Yes he left. Imlie stared while he left. She knew he was not going to believe her. Family first  ofcourse. Or maybe he he was disgusted at her scars. He did look disgusted when imlie had opened her shirt. She sat there like a lonely soul. Whatever it was she lost everything today. She thought their love will stood tall by end of all this. She was wrong she knew that when he left no an ounce of empathy on his face. She took her knees to her chest and cried. Cried all night. Everything is over.

Meanwhile Aryan....

———————
Finally he knows ! But it wasnt expected reaction right?! Poor imlie .:(
please let me know about this chapter. :)