Part 15

Quick chapter to end their nhok jhok. Let me know if should continue on this story or should end here please!!

Drive back home was silent but Aryan wasnt done yet. He played the most sexiest songs on to embarass her. Here is list he played starting with 1) Ang laga de re mohe ang laga de re
Next was zara zara touch me touch me, next- bheegi bheegi raatoin mein and last but not the least jism title song. Imlie was kept sliding herself as if she want to disappear. He was having fun with this and her reactions. She was still red and he will make sure she is until she goes bed. She ran when they entered home. She locked the bathroom and try to get hold of herself. She did a breathing exercise she was all worked up. She could felt the handle move, thank god its locked. She came out freshen up and went to kitchen to make dinner. Aryan meanwhile went to freshen up he texted her am not hungry for food. Imlie didnt bother after that. She also decided to go bed early. She entered and was flabbergasted, this man was just standing there in his towel before she could escape he caught her and closed the door. "Mmm, how was your day" rubbing his nose against her. "Goo g good" she stammered. He then picked her and took her to bed . He just stared at her with all the love. The nhok jhok was done he had gotten her reaction. He trached his finger on her cheeks. Imlie responded to his touch and that was it. Their night had just begun. Two souls finally physcially became one. This two are fun in life they had fun as much in bed both surprised by the other. Both had wild instincts waiting to be jumped out , lets just say they did not slept whole night .
Infact one night, they were scratching and attacking each other - the bed broke.
Aryan couldnt stop laughing but weirdo Imlie was crying. "Omg i broke the bed abshagun to nahi hai na? Aise kaise bed tutgaya!? Khud pe control hi nai hai mera. All your fault! What if this is some kind abshagun. " Aryan laughed harder on her crazy thoughts"ab shagun what abshagun you dumbhead" "Am not dumbhead abshagun ke hum kabhi sex na kar paye" oops she covered her mouth she cannot believe she blurted it out that way. At this point Aryan was hysterical " he went and hugged her. "I cannot laugh anymore, you stupid girl. Kuch bhi bolti ho!" She hit him and they both started to hit each other which ended up in passionate  night on Broken Bed. One would not believe Mr Aryan could laugh and the only reason being was Imlie in his life. He cannot simply image life without her.