Part 21

chap 21.
One month turned into 5 months. 5 months of pure torture for Imlie. She misses his touch, his hugs. Overtime, she realize
she was wrong but who does this..who torture wife like this. Like one day couple of weeks ago, he bought bunch of shopping bags dropped it on bed and went to shower.
Imlie sneakily looked into it. She gasped, he is same like her! The bag was filled with sweatpants in different color and brand.
Her nose flared, wow he wants me to pine for him by dressing up and teasing her. Teasing her silently while keeping his cold demeanor.
He wore them everyday and Imlie would leave the room and sleep in guest room unable to bear the sexual tension.
Way to torture your wife Imlie in her mind. Three months that man...I need step up and give it back to him.
She knows his weakness like her he has weakness of Sarees. You heard that right. Sarees. Imlie wear indian suit/salwar kameez rarely western clothes.
Saree she hasnt wore since the award function long back. Hmm, she will get back keeping the saree thought aside for the time being.
Aryan had hired a new secretary Nia. She was unbearable for Imlie. She was one of those girls with raging hormones. She always stood to close to Aryan.Even when taking notes in cabin. Imlie noticed all this because she been spying on them ever since Nia entered in their life.
She deliberately kept her two buttons open of her shirt. Aryan behaved same with he did with all employee. He paid no heed to her. He only looked at one woman in his life with lust and love that was Imlie and nobody else.
He even once told Nia to step back a little he was feeling suffocating. Anyways, Imlie surely hinted many times to Nia to stay away from Aryan. She even took her to coffee rooom and said "Mera pati hai woh,
thoda dhang se rahogi to mujhe acha lagega" She sarcastically smiled.
Nia paid no heed to her, smirked, gave quick glanced at her as if she telling her you are behanji. Next few days, she kept her angery in check but last strike was when she asked him out on coffee which politely Aryan denied.
She grabbed Nia hand once Aryan was out of sight and dragged her to coffee room. "Bohut hogaya, Asli Imaliya pe aagaye na hum to gaaslet leke jaladungi." She threatned. It was empty threat Imlie thought nevertheless she will scare if she has to keep her away from Aryan.
"Chill lady, wo bhaav bhi nai deta, kai office mein married mardo ko " "Chup re kalmuhi,karamjali aaj hi resignation de varna ...gaslet.."she said with chudail face.
Nia made horrified face and left. Imlie had the last laugh in that breakroom. I should be an actor and dialogue writer she thought. Gaslet wow kaha se le aati hu ideas..Aur ye Aru dekho wasting my talent.
Ek article ki itni badi punishment. Bachu rukh ab mein kya karti hoon. After that Nia wasnt seen. As far as secretary was concerned , Aryan gave some of secretarial work to Nikhil unaware that Nikhil loved being around him.
Imlie was ectastic, Nikhil is better than that chudail.

One evening around 6pm, Aryan was in living room he heard Imlie come downstairs. He looked up and saw her . He blinked, drooling in his mind...Gorgeous..
She was wearing a beautiful white chiffon floral saree with off the shoulder peach blouse. He wanted to devour her.
He clears his throat. Imlie looked up who was busy trying to click the bracelet. There finally she got it.
She slowly walked near but far enough from Aryan and called out the house help. "Meera, Sirf saheb ke liye dinner banana.Main bahar ja rahi hu late hojayega." She emphasized a bit on Saheb word
Her phone rang," Yes Nikhil, Oh you are here?Kya?10 minute main aa rahe ho. Aur suno maine Skylight ko call kardia and booked the table for two."She said happily.
Aryan raised his eyebrows when he heard Skylight. Thats a rooftop restaurant, restaurant where he had proposed Imlie.
He was holding the newspaper too hard. Imlie could hear the crunching of the paper. "Bye" she waved at him ignoring his eyes brewing storm.
Imlie waited for him outside, As promised he was there in 10 minutes, he came and opened the door like a gentleman. She sat, and sneakily looked Aryan watching them behind the curtains.
"Chalo. Thank you yar i needed this. Paanch mahine se ye banda tumhara jigar mera pati mujhe avoid kar raha hai. Ghar kaam ghar kaam no fun ..She made sad face.
Movies, dinner, long drives khadoos apne aap ko pata nai raja samajta hai. I am man of my words"she mimicked Aryan.
Nikhil laughed " He will come around. I have seen him around the office. chupke se humesha aape nazar rakhta hai. He misses you alot more than you..you have me Imlie as friend he doesnt have anybody.
He is lonely man. He only has you,his eyes look only for you. Kash tu shaadi shuda na hoti to definitely aaj jaha tu bethi hai woh hota" he signed dreamily.
She hit on shoulder,"Shut up, woh mera Aru hai samjha tujhe line marne deti hu uspe you are lucky warna gaslet wali dhamki tujhe bhi de deti."
"YOu are right"she continued "He only has me and I understand his anger I completely do. It breaks me to see him like this in these five months so many times indirectly i have tried to talk to him. He just ignores me.
I let go my ego but ye sunta hi nai. Wo Salman Khan ki line hai na ""Ek Baar Jo Maine Commitment Kar Di... Uske Baad Main Apne Aap Ki Bhi Nahi Sunta," kuch zyada hi seriously le li hai line usne.
Nikhil laughed at her antics, she is adorable."You know he will beat me up one day, I see what you are doing. Bichara. Upar se tum filmy and he is total opposite.
" he shooked his head.
"Filmy ya i will stay like this until i die"she winked.
She looked out of window thinking about Aryan. Nikhil was right, he has no one but he also being stubborn not giving up.
All of sudden there was thunder it broke Imlie out of her thoughts.
She laughed "This i call fimly. Am telling you once rain starts Aryan won't be able to stop himself from spying on us."Nikhil didnt get it he frowned.
"Are Rain...Sareee...Ek ladka..Ek ladki..." hinted Imlie.
"You are tooo much Imlie. That poor Aryan. He is right to not talk to you!!" Imlie stuck her tongue out.
Finally they reached the restaurant. Too bad they cannot sit outside as it was known for roof dinning. Nikil looked alert and whispered " Don't turn around..he is here sitting at the bar"
Imlie giggled and whispered back, "I feel like a teenager"
They ate their food having a good conversation. In middle of their conversation, Nikhil phone rang. He picked up ,"What? Kaise??Hmm..Ok baba i will be in 1 hour.I have to drop a friend..fine fine am coming right away baby."
He kept his phone and worried he hold Imlie hands "Sorry babes, i have to go my boyfriend had a big fight with his parents. Seems like he told them he is gay.He wants me there right away. Is it ok?
I will call you cab?" "No you go don't worry about me. Take care of him and yourself." He quickly kissed her cheeks and left.
She finished her food and asked for the bill. She couldnt see Aryan. But Aryan was frowning that Nikhil left his wife all alone.
Chivarly he smirked but he was worried for Imlie. Its raining heavily not sure if she going to get any cab soon.
Should he take her? He shouldn't be this tough on her. Let him see what she does if she approaches him he will take her wihthout a word.
Imlie stood and walked towards exit keeping the extra bills in her wallet. She went down, she already had called a cab.
Aryan followed her by the time he came downstairs she had already sat in the cab.
Aryan got the car from valet and followed them keeping enought distance. Suddenly the cab stopped and drove to shoulder.
"Madam, lagta hai gadi gai,aap bethiye mein dekhta hu"
"Bhaiya, chaata hai bahar bohut tez baarish hai"
"No madam but thank you madam ap jaise log kam hote hai jo dusro ki chinta kare"he smiled and went out to open the hood.
Aryan stopped right next to the cab and got out. Imlie saw him going to cab driver and talking to him. He gave him money also called rickshaw for the guy."Madam.."
cab driver said. "Dont worry, I am her husband will take care of her you go its really bad out here."
He went to Imlie side and opened the door . Gave her his hand, Imlie took it fast. She was craving for his touch even if it was just holding few seconds.
Her heart was beating fast. They ran to the car and got themselves seated. She looked at him "You are always there for me"she smiled sadly knowing he won't reply.
It was filmy situation , imlie recollected- the rain, saree,cab breaking down, hero to the rescue and she is wet.
Hmm..Aryan has good control Imlie in wet saree... She decided she will make him talk today enough is enough. His touch ignited her today. She can't stay away from him anymore
she will beg him if she has to. She wants her Aryan back, she want to talk to him, go on long drives...she wants him like he was before. She can't bear his lonliness.
She wants to be there for him. They pulled up to the house. He came and open her passenger door. She got out. She tried to take hold of his hand but she shrugged it away.
He went inside , done for the day.
Edited by blackfaree - 4 months ago