Part 12

Short and cute chapter. No sad stuff in this chapter :)
you guys must be wondering why my are so fast its because am off at work. From tomorrow i dont know how much time i will get to write so trying to finish the story today if possible.

Chapter 11
"What the..."Imlie shrieked looking at Aryan's back. " She went to him and turn him around "You were giving me lecture...
What did you say...You won't forgive me i shouldnt have done this i shouldnt have done that? What is this? You harmed yourself.
Is this how you take your anger out? Is this where you went last night after my confession?"Imlie said accusingly with pinch of anger.
"Imlie take shower we will talk about this later." He acted that it was very normal in his day to day life. He is impossible she knew
she will get not any answers from him until she is done with her shower.
After like half hour, imlie came out of bathroom. But this time Imlie had plan of her own. Enough of his orders. I am going to teach him lesson.
She was dressed in a cute salwar kameez. Aryan was busy on his phone, he was still without his tshirt showing off his muscles.
Huh, Imlie thought this guy is something else. "So tell me about this" she did not wait to ask.
"I was devastated Imlie when you confessed. I didn't know what to do. I would have destroyed everything i had to punish myself of not looking after you.
How come i did not see your pain? So i punished myself . I did not want to breakdown infront of you." He said with heavy voice.
"I know i should not have done this. But you can help me..like i helped you" he winked insuniating that she should kiss his scars.
"Acha, you want me to caress you,kiss you take your pain away for harming yourself?..Sure baby please lie down on bed , face down let me heal you Imlaliya way"
Excited Aryan quickly laid down on his stomach. Imlie meanwhile grabbed something from glass jar.
Imlie went and sat on his back like a malish lady in her village. First she blew on scar,"how is this Aru" she said slyly.
"HMM...keep going..i feel like the those marks will heal itself today with your touch. Just some deep kisses will do . See easy peasy,then maybe i can forgive you
and forget all the anger that i have for you " he said excitedly. It was such a beautiful bond between the two.
They are overcoming a big bad phase of their life. They were back to Akdu and Junglie for time being forgetting all the sorrows and worries.
Imli in her mind-"HAHAHAHA" She slowly get of the back because what she was about to do Aru will be let just say not going to be happy.
Remember she grabbed something from the jar? Well now its the time to revel it. It was salt. He should be punished to hurt himself like this. Its going to be painful
but this is only punishment she can think of. She slowly garnished his wounds . "AAAAAAAAA""what the fu** Imlie" he shrieked.
What is wrong with you!!??????" "AAA you ...you wait ..." He turned around but there was no Imlie in sight. He was angry .
He will have his revenge. But he smiled from inside because he knew why exactly Imlie did what she did.
Man, he can do anything for his weirdo. He never felt this way for anyone in his life. He keeps her in his heart above god.
Their souls were interwined. Smirking, that doesn't mean she will get away with this. "Ouch"murmurinng to himself, this burns like shi***