Part 7

Chapter 7

Imlie came home tired, after that day she prefered walking.  Infact, if she could she wouldnt even want to get out bed. She went  to stores near she was picked up from that day. She wanted to get the cctv footage but all in vain. She was declined, she was told that only owners and police authorities has access.She was starting to lose hope she wants try one more time. She even tried bribing. Her tears were welling up in eyes but she controlled it. She had promised herself the day she punish those culprits thats the day she going let her tears flow freely. That day she going to cry her heart out.
The bite marks were burning her skin . She felt that something is crawling on her skin those masks were on different stages of healing by. Wish she could burn that whole part of skin but she is not so daring . There were scratches on her breasts hell she was scarred for life. Even if situation was different i do not think any man would be comfortable. She realized there were too many scars on her body than she thought. Hence the scrubbing , trying to erase thatnight. She was frustrated. She even attempted to cut herself atleast this scar will replace those which are constant reminder. It felt as if they purposely left a token of attempted rape.
She sighed. She dropped herself on bed staring at the celing. After few minutes she went to the shower. As usual she was red when she came out. She decided to wear aru's tshirt hoping it will sooth her soul. She decided not to wear anything except the tshirt and undergarments. By the way aryan has no idea that she had stole it from his closet while she was visiting. She quickly wore it and laid on bed enveloping  his smell . She hugged herself. She stayed there like a corpse , its was a norm. Around 3 am devil's time they said , she heard a knock. She was scared out of her wits. She was full blown panic mode , her breath acceralated. "Who is it"she stammered picking up nearest pan her only weapon.
"Tumhara breakup" a cold voice from other side of the door. What the hell this weirdo doing at 3 am?! She put the pan back and went to door bewildered.

Imlie opened the door after she calmed herself while aryan was paitently waiting. Imlie stared at him forgetting all she been going through.  He looked so irresistible. He was in black tshirt and grey sweatpants . Oh my god , he wore that on purpose.. he knows i go weak when he wear such clothes. I know i know i am little random but i just i have a thing for sweats and tee. I gulped keeping myself in check. He just barged in didnt even bother for permission.
"Are i went around for jog and got thirsty your hostel was near so" aryan casually said.
Imlie irritated " kaun raat ko 3 baje bhagne jata hai? Pagla gai ho ka?"
Aryan:"pani milega?btw looking super hot" adding "in my tshirt" frowning trying to figure out when did he give to her. Imlie went and gave water stood there folding hands across her chest . "You didnt answer my question"
Aryan rolling his eyes" we are on break remember pani pina tha to aagyaa. Anyways tumse matlab mein raat ko 3 baje bhagu gumu kaam karu." "Hogaya" taking glass from him.
"You can leave now" rudely she said.
Aryan going to the door "thanks" and looked back and gave his charming smile . Imlie ignored and was looking at kitchen on right. Aryan while closing the door behind him saw the marks. He gripped the door knob really hard as if anytime the metal piece will break off. Imlie went to door and closed on his face. Aryan stood there his body was in anger. He got confirmation of something terrible happened. Did she do to herself? No she should know better than harming herself. Thats not what i told instilled in her. He touched the door tenderly keeping his anger on side and whispered " kya chupa rahi ho, kyu chupa rahi ho Imu" he whispered to himself.
Imlie was standing at door her head on door for support. She felt him , she knew he is still there. She knew very well he came to check on her. She smiled.

While leaving her place Aru was determined he will have to hurt her by words to an extent that she breaks and  he is going to make sure he do that next chance he can grab.  Sleep was elusive that night for tormented souls.

———————//—/—————————//—/—/