Part 6

Thank you everyone for being soo encouraging . I always want to write in details but i realize i can be never a writer. My writing style is horrible 🤣🤣sorry my sentences can be consfusing. I hope you like the next chapter here

Chapter 6
Luckily that day Aryan and Imlie had no interaction as Aryan was busy with continious meeting. Imlie was glad , she left for her home. At home she went to shower scrubbed and scrubbed. This has become routine. She is feeling ashamed she shouldnt she was a victim. She had decided that she will look for culprits she will not go to police. She cared about Aryan. Think of the devil she thought when she heard her phone ring. She chose to not ignore it because she was tired . She deliberately did not want to talk she was quite in the office too which was unlikely of her and surely people noticed but she didnt care anymore.
Instead she texted rather a rude :
"Aryan! Ek din na mile baat na kare what is the big deal? Am tired nai baat karni to nai karni. Aur ha fyi am fine dont worry. Tc"
Aryan was taken back. She was acting weird since the day of party or he is thinking too much in to it. He can be little possessive. Ugh this girl will be death of me. I wanted to see her but he knows sometimes there should be space in relationship and he will respect that. Next couple days Imlie tried to avoid Aru like moth avoiding the fire but alas he was observing her. She was being rude to everyone in the office and he was going to confront her. 
When he got the chance, without saying a word he took her in his cabin. "Khabar daar yaha se hili ho mere sawal ke answers diye bigar gai ho"he warned. I
"Ye kya behavior hai imlie i love you doesnt mean ke i cannot confront you about your behavior. Mujhe do tin logo ki complain aai hai "
Imlie cut him short" to? Ab tum un log ka vishwas karoge"
"Ha karunga kyunki i have seen myself. What is going on? I thought you needed space i gave it na call kia texts kia only i know how i controlled myself. Kya hua hai bologi! I know this is not you you cannot hide from me"
Imlie quickly replied" nothing is wrong. And i never asked for space that is your problem. Am tired kaam se logo se and maybe tumse bhi. Mujhe nai rehna koi bhi rishte main " she could not believe what she just blurted which is surely going to hurt him. She had already decided that somehow she had to break up with him and fight for herself. Atleast his dadi's 'reputation' will be intact agar ristha hi na raha. She wont be live with herself knowing what dadi thought of her. Aru had taught her to fight and today for that aru she is ready to break their lovely relation. Atleast he will leave her alone and she can continue with investigation. "I want to be independent"
Aryan was shocked actually that was an understatement. "Do you know what you are saying huh? You think am going to buy this bakwas? Pagal samaj ke rakha hai" He went near her and gave three pecks on her lips. "I never stopped you Imlie . I always encouraged you . Aur independent? You are independent woman you have come long way. What is our relation had to do with anything? Tell me what is going on Imlie , i am always there for you" with that he kissed her cheeks and cupped her cheeks. Imlie wanted to tell him everything . He is so gentle and he knows her so well. Tears were welling up. Why is this guy so so adorable.
But she has to be dayan like the people on her village talk about.

"Dekho, i need a break . Break from this" she pointed towards him and herself.

Aryan was angry now. "Ok you want this you get it. Am not going to run behind you like your babusaheb did" he sneered. Ouch that hurts thought imlie. She didnt feel bad because what she was doing to him was worse. "Hogaya lambi gadi? Am going now i dont have time for drama" he looked like he will murder her any moment. "Bye" with a sarcastic smile aryan waved.
Imlie left. Aryan knew what exactly to do now. He will get the truth out of her. She is my everything he have so much trust in her. No doubt that this was all act from her. And he will find out by hook or crook. He is going to rile her so much that she will break. He knows where exactly to hit her nerve. "Jungli am sorry but aage jo hoga you will have to bear it. My strong strong laloo ." He knew something is up and she putting up the act in front of him. He knows how much she loves him and what she doing to protect him but he just does not know the reason.