Part 19

Aryan ran up the stairs to Imlie. He looked at her and hold her by the shoulder" What happen" He hugged her,"Why didn't you tell me"
He just couldn't stop his questions. He kissed her forehead and cheeks,"Are you ok, lets go in and rest, Chalo" he linked his hands and helped her walk to bed.
He was perplexed. "Calm down Aru, I am fine. Take a deep breath first" She sat on edge of bed with Aru holding her.
"I am never going to leave you, this is what happens when i leave you. You always tend to get in trouble . Who hurt you, tell me now" With worry he had anger in his eyes.
Imlie touched his hand gently so he can catch his breath and calm himself . After few momemnts, staring at each other with all kind of emotions running through.
Two months without each other, they looked at each other with angst and love. He hugged her again not wanting to leave her.
She patted his back. After few moments, "Please go freshen up , you must be tired. Go" she insisted. Aryan just nodded and left
He came out as usual in his sweats and no tshirt. Why do this guy always do this to me! Whenever am in trouble or about to get in trouble
he wears sweats. She was looking at him and he at her as if the two months of distance was enough. But looking at Imlie's state no oo la la happening for her anytime soon.
"You are doing this on purpose arent you"she smiled.
"what am i doing?"with fake innocence on his face.
"You know exactly what" when he still feind it, she sighed "I can only say things and not DO things"she hinted.
"hmm" looking lost and worried
"What hmmmm...i see you after so long and you come out looking so yummy"She cannot believe she was so blunt
Aryan raised his eyebrows and laughed. "Pagal.Don't think all this sweet talk will make forget.I want to know what happened and who did this to you."
"No, Now is not the time . Sleep and will talk about it tomorrow i promise i will tell you everything."
He was frustrated he wanted answers but he also knew she will get not open her mouth until tomorrow. He went to bed and somehow managed to cuddled the injured woman next to her.
Imlie after long time could sleep peacefully. She felt intact as if no piece is missing in the puzzle anymore.
Imlie was snoring lightly and Aryan still staring at her sleep. How he missed her he can't even describe.He just want to stare at her whole night. He was man of few words anyways.
Next morning, after breakfast Imlie started to feel anxious. She knews Aryan will not take this lightly, she also remember his threat which she hope he forgot .
Hoped that looking at her state he would feel sympethatic. She narrated the whole story, noticing as she was progression Aryan emotions changed from worry to frustration(hearing Nikhil name again and again)
to furious. Furious was understatment. He got up , she tugged his hand but he snatched his hand from as if her touching will burn him.
He had his back on her, she heard only his accelarated breaths. Finally he spoke in calm manner. Uh oh, Imlie knew she is in big trouble.
"I told you not to get involed in that article. Yet you did. Additionally, you went and landed in another situation which was much more dangerous.
Imlie you never listen to me never. Am not a dictator , i only tell you to listen to me when i know what are the consequences. I told you what will happen if you go against me this time. This was the last strike.
Look at you, you are hurt but you are responsible for it. Much more worse could happen."His voice had fear when he said that. He switched back to Amitabh Bachan angry young man mode, Imlie gigled in her mind.
Man , she will never change. Filmy in this serious situation. She just hopes her punishment is not as level to his threat(which she thinks he was bluffing now)
"I am sorry Aru. You know me, i couldnt see the girl life going"
He raised his hand to stop her .
"I do not want to hear it. You had no right , absolutely no right" he turned around and bend to her face level" No right to put MY life in danger"He was seething.
Imlie frowned"Your life?Are you on drugs? How did i put your life in danger ? you were nowhere involved, heck you were not even here." She argued.
"Imlie" his voice had warning,"You are my life, like i said no right."he had was pointing finger at her.
He smirked" Don't think i forgot what i had said. Me and you are DONE!Take it as the way you want it. You have really hurt me today. When i say done its done"
Imlie was now furious as he  was "Done?? Is this a drama? Is it so easy to say done? We are married , you cannot make decision on us. I am fine nothing happened to me. You should be proud of me.
Please Aru listen to me with shaant dimag"
"Who said , i am breaking the marriage. All i said We are Done!meaning I will stay away from you, i do not trust you,
you will be just an employee working at my office. At home, we will stay together but it wont be same anymore. You broke my trust, it will take you long time to get it back." A tear fell from his eyes.
He had to do this. Imlie always had tendencies to get in trouble but this time he had enough. SHe cannot be childish when it comes lives.
Especially not his(life=Imlie).
The agony, the suffering will be the road for two souls. Imlie stood there shocked. She never thought Aru will do this to her,she was at fault but this verdict he gave was too much for her to bear.
He stared at her few more moments and left banged his hand on pillar he walked by. He went upstairs and heard banging in their room. She heard the snap and breaking of items.She felt herself fell on sofa not believing
what just happened. Physical pain was not as much how much her soul was.
The banging stopped. She looked upstairs hoping he would come mircusouly take all back what he said.
He didnt. Why is he being so dramtic? I havent done  anything that bad, She now determined to fight him.
Her emotion suddenly changed she wiped her tears and said "Dekhti hu kaise dur reh sakte ho mujhse. Ek hi ghar mein.
Mein bhi Imlie hu, Haar to bilkul nai manungi.I will earn your trust Aru. I am sorry i do apologize for hiding and lying to you.
But am not sorry for standing up for myself, akhir tumse to sikha hai ye sab. Ab dekho tumpe kitna bhari padungi mein" She smiled mischivously.
She cannot believe she turned this whole situation in this mischevious challenge. Its going to be a tedious task and long road ahead.
She called the house help and told her to assist to the room. Everything was scattered in the room when she entered.
Aryan was sitting on the work desk, his back stiffened when he heard her enter and continued his work on laptop.
She couldnt even clean up the mess, she limped to the bed and dropped. Turning her back to him and shut the lamp on her side. After couple hours she felt the bed dipped.
It always use to be warm when aryan came on bed but today there was only coldness. He scooted himself as far from her he could till his edge of bed.
Imlie sighed and closed her eyes turmoil in her mind.