Part 13

Chapter 13

After that night , Aryan pushed her everyday he did not stop. And one day without any tantrums Imlie went and stood there took all her frustrations and burned the padt . She did this alone, she had requested Aryan to stay in car. This was her battle with herself and she needed to win. Shortly after that she went to jail to finish the formalities. They were behind bars and she was happy about that.

Story takes a leap of 6 months. Arylie are now married its been one month only and their suhaagraat still pending... (evil laugh)

....................................................................

It was ordinary morning. Aryan was on the floor and imlie on bed.  Its not what you think actually imlie kicked him in sleep and aryan didnt realized it guess it was pile of tiredness.

When he woke up, he scratched his head and then glanced on side. Madam is sleeping so peacefully . He got up , brushed and went to kitchen. He had jug of water and "voila" he said loudly waking imlie up. "Ehhhh"she screeched . "Pagal ho gaye ho. Tameez nai hai koi insaan sota hai use disturb nai karna chaye. ( Are you crazy? Dont you have manners that you shouldnt disturb when one is sleeping). Aryan just shrugged "for kicking me off the bed, i know you are shy of us being tooo touchy feely that doesnt mean you kick me off"
She got up and went past by him ignoring his comment on "night." She shivers in good way thinking about it. She feels like that typical bollywood heroin.  Cant they just do same like they show on tv two flowers kissing and calling it a day... she laughed mentally. Am going to get him for this , she noted. She is ready for the 'night' but she just want to tease him and see his self control. With that she got an idea on revenge.

After work, Imlie told Aryan she got to pick up some things from the market. Aryan offered to come but she denied and made some randome excuse. After picking up some "things" she was ready for tonight. Suhaagraat hmm.. she blushed.

Aryan was in living room watching tv he just glanced at her when she entered and went back to the news. Dinner was done in silence but they both were being naughty. Aryan took his foot and caressed hers. She was surprised but she got on it too. She winked at him and a blew a kiss. She got up and acted to serve him. She bent a little her chest near his face. "Try this halwa i made for first time" she said shyly . Aryan was staring at her lust in his eyes. In his mind he told himself to do self control only when she is ready. He cleared his throat and said "thanks babes"

After they were done , Aryan went back to living room and took his laptop to finish off some work. This give Imlie some time to set up the room.

Around 11, Aryan realized Imlie being unusually auiet today. Maybe she is tired as there is lot of pending work at office. When he entered he was surprised.

Imlie had decorated the room with flowers and candles just like the tv. It was so easy for her she just youtube some serials romantic moments and she got the decoration idea and also how to seduce your husband. She had wore a long but sexy lingerie that too black. Aryan favorite color.
Imlie gigled mentally when she saw his face. She went near as if about to kiss him and then just went by and closed the door. She came in from behind and remove his coat.  "Freshen up" she whispered in his ear. "Um oh kayyy"aryan feeling nervous all of sudden. He moved towards the bathroom, imlie got hold of his finger..."i am ready " aryan hold her close and pecked "are you sure"he is whispered and she gave a nod. "Go" . While he was showering , Imlie started to feel shy all of sudden. She did want to tease him and make love to him but before that ... Her thought got interuppted when Aryan stepped out. She gulped and stared at him. He was in his sweats no tshirt and wet hair. O god sweatpants her weKness and mmmm he does look delicious.  Room was feeling hot all of sudden. "Ahem"thats all she could got out. She closed her eyes and took deep breath. She dimmed the light and went to him and kissed him. He kissed her back with passion. He gave feathery kisses on her neck slowly she pushed him on bed and she climbed on him. She kissed his neck and lips . Aryan was in heaven they kept kissing each other and touching everywhere. Aryan didnt know Imlie was wild!!!! He was shocked but in happy way." I didnt know you were this wild. You are rough. What you been watching" in between kisses while catching his breath. Imlie shyly smiled. Aryan didnt notice Imlie hands slide to nighttable and grabbed something . "Click "
"What?! Handcuff? " imlie got up and went near his foot and started to slide back on him slowly aryan had lost control but he was cuffed. This woman will be death of me. Enjoying the moment. He was completely turned on. Imlie  came to up to his face "I love you" and pecked his lips. "But tonight is not the night" and with that she lovingly slapped him softly. " for teasing me since the wedding, my revenge is complete. You will stay handcuffed like this whole night all worked up." She winked and got off the bed giving a wink to a seething Aryan. " Imlie!!! Unlock me.. you have no idea what i will do to you. " he was mad boy he was really mad. "Ciao but before i go i do want to tell you this is exactly what i still would do if this was real suhagraat and much more this is nothing . Tumhari Imlie is really wild baby. Tch tch " she clicked her tongue. "Call me if you need something except that" pointi g towards handcuff. Aryan was frustrated and mad. She wasnt kidding , poor guy slept like that whole night well almost whole night. Imlie came around 4 am and slowly unlocked his hand. He was so much in deep sleep he kept his hand same way as if it was still cuffed. Imlie kissed his forehead "i am sorry but so many times have told you dont mess with imlie" and the she made her self comfortable and cuddled to his body. She was unaware what will be happen next day with her.