Part 14

chap 14

Imlie woke up before Aryan. Thank god his hands were now in normal position. But he was still in deep sleep. She decided to make him his favorite breakfast. She quickly brushed and showered and went to kitchen. She told the cook to help her with some chopping rest she will take care of. She will be making omelet just the way he likes it egg white with spinach , coffee, toast and garlic smash potatoes. She is making this western breakfast for first time. Once done she started setting up the table at same moment aryan walked down the stairs. "Tada breakfat ewestern style mein" directing towars the table. Aryan ignored Imlie and sat down on chair and started to eat. Imlie snapped his finger" Hello" aryan looked at her with raised eyerbrows as if asking what? "Kuch to bolo" He shrugged and continue chomping down on delicious breakfast his wife made . He was furious at her for yesterday night and he is not going to let it go so easily. Imlie didnt bother. She knew he is just getting back at her for yesterday. While he was leaving she hummed " raat ka nasha abhi aakh se gaya nahi" taunting him with smirk. Aryan face color changed to red . Ah ha! He was actually blushing. Mr Aryan Blushing!! I wish i could capture this moment Imlie thought. She was already dressed for work and expected Aryan to wait in his car for her. But today he left her. Her mouth was just like the emoji :o This man is unbelievable. 

If someone from outside would look at these two they would describe them as the most adorable couple. They have an unsaid understanding, love, respect and trust and they are fun!

Imlie entered Aryan cabin to talk about a piece on Nutrition.  She started to read the piece but Aryan simply tapped his pen and said" ok publish it and please close the door while you leave"
Imlie was mad for his rude behavior AGAIN. She left making a face at him and banged the door.

After sometime, Aryan came out and announced everyone to gather around. "Wifey can you please join me here"innocently and he winked infront of everyone. She nudged him" whats going on?"
"I gathered you guys today to appreciate someone who is been working very hard at office and at Home" he emphasized on home
more. " So i want to thanks my wife my life Imlie for everything she has done" with that he gave her long kiss . Imlie eyes went wide she could feel the awkwardness in the room hell the air!
It was good 3 minute kiss. He left her lips and cleared his throat " Sorry got carried away . Thank you guys that was it" he was the boss after he can do whatever he wants. Walking back to his cabin he hummed "Bheege hoth tere.." loud enough for Imlie to hear and few other employees. Imlie was still frozen at the place her face red as it can get. She wanted the ground to swallow her . Some people in office giggled and some quietly went back as if they comment they will fired. Imlie came back to senses and went to her desk and sat down.
Still in daze.