Part 1

It was longer than expected, but here it is, the update!

Gorou finally arrived at Teyvats most famous Academy, located in the region of Sumeru. He was determined to get in, and wanted to follow his parent's footsteps and become a pediatrist, but fate took a turn. The expression of people's happiness when they were able to walk or move a body part that they had trouble with. Afterward, he decided to pursue the path of becoming a therapist.

It was widely known that this place was more renowned for its educational programs than for its sports programs. The academy was traditionally regarded as one of the worst in history for its winning record in the sports field. They had only won one championship against Liyue once, and thereafter, they just kept losing. But recently, their baseball team has come victorious multiple times thanks to a new player known as the Crimson Devil.

Gorou went to the reception to receive his papers and student ID. He admired how everyone looked at him, he was wearing tight jeans with a crop top hoodie in a teal color and a chestnut brown backpack satchel English leather classic and high boot vans. He made sure his hair and tail looked super fluffy and to boost it, he was wearing his usual makeup. Likewise, he started going to the dorm that was assigned to him. Because the Academy had a bad sports record, the sports program bedroom section was mostly empty. It was a convenient place to stay because it was close to where medical classes were held. However, due to policies, he was forced to share the room.

The room in which he was staying had his belongings in front of it. It fit in 2 to 3 boxes, but they were bigger because they were mostly filled with heavy books. With it, they grew to 6 to 7 heavy boxes. The room was incredibly spacious when he opened the door, but it appears his roommate didn't know he would get a roommate because both sides were occupied. Gorou heard the sound of someone running in the hallway. When he turned around and was about to leave the room, he heard a loud bang on the door and saw a massive body blocking his way out. He was genuinely scared, his ears were pinned to his head and his tails between his legs. To feel some relief, he wanted to avoid opening his eyes while hugging his bag. He had never dealt with an angry patient, all were sweet people. This person was a mature adult who could easily kill him. He became even more scared and homesick, and began crying. The person's voice sounded scared and worried about the hole ordeal. — Eh! You are crying? Oh god, oh god! I am so sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I'm so sorry, I really am. — They whispered with a soothing tone.- Then some footsteps could be heard. — Tissues... Where are my tissues? — Aja here! Here you go, you can wipe your tears with this, but please don't cry anymore. Pretty please? I will only feel worse if you don't stop. — Like a little kid, this person's voice sounded hurt, like they had done something wrong and were trying to fix it. He felt more at ease with that.

He dried his tears without seeing the person who was talking to. After a few minutes, passed, he took a deep breath and looked at the person kneeling in front of him with a worried expression. This person was over his height even when kneeling. He was neither too tall, just by 5'0 (1.52 m) to begin with. But this person could easily be over 6'8 (2.03 m) or 7 feet (2.13 m) tall. This man had the most attractive face he had ever seen, but his eyes were the most important thing. The crimson color of their eyes was just absolutely breathtaking. He then noticed a pair of horns, which were from an Oni. Gorou knew that Onis were known around the world because of their striking appearance, but this Oni could be considered a god because he was too handsome for his own good. — Hey, are you good? — He nodded because he couldn't find the courage to speak without barking up how handsome he was. — Good to hear! You scared me, little dude. Please don't do that again. — He looked at him with a poker face. — What do you mean by Little? — Oh, sorry, well, for me everyone is small so don't take it personally. — He stood up and started scratching the back of his head. — See, told ya I was tall. So please don't take it as an offense. As well, I don't know your name, so I don't know how to call you. — Gorou could feel a little pain in his neck to look up. This person was not deceiving anyone. They were immense. He almost fell because he had to walk away to take in the massive size of this person. Even though Onis are supposed to be tall, he could easily overtake everything. — Wow, YOU are tall. — He said, speaking between his teeth and his tail wagging. — Sooo, you are my new roommate Gorou, right? — He said this while pointing at him. — Yes, that would be me. — Good! Sorry, if I scared you before. I was planning to clean before you got here, but I got called to an early practice and was unable to clean and make space for you. So, welcome to Sumeru academy! I hope that your first impression of me can be done again from the start. So if you excuse me, I will empty your bed now. — Gorou watched him grab some bags and cloth and put them in a pile of messy clothes. He squirmed when he saw how he piled it. — I am sorry if it is too much to prive. — he approached him and put his hand on his arm. — But if you prefer, you can put them here, and I will fold your clothes in exchange for your help in bringing the boxes in. — Yes, of course! You would really help me out if you did that! — They said with a massive smile on their faces. He rubbed his hand against his shirt and extended it, just like a kid trying to make a new friend, he shook his hand. — Oh, right! My name is Arataki Itto the one and Oni, at your service. Need anything, just ask! These bad boys will help anyone in need. — He flexed his arms, marking all of his muscles.

After leaving the room, Itto started moving the boxes in, while at the same time picking up some trash and organizing some things that Gorou allowed him to move. The puppy enjoyed cleaning, it was a weird thing he liked to do but, he did enjoy it. But the one thing he most enjoyed currently was seeing Itto walk with a sweaty shirt, marking all his muscles and flexing his arms while he lifted the boxes, he could not stop his tail from wagging. Itto didn't become suspicious because he was able to make an excuse for it. Itto was more than enough for his life, and now that he knew this man was his roommate, he was over the skies. He wanted a man who was goofy but gentle, strong and tall. Itto was everything he wanted. He had promised to go sightseeing with Kokomi later to find some possible matches with her, but he didn't need to due to recent events. When Itto left the room, he sniffed some of his shirts and could not stop blushing and giggling, it was hard to stop when he heard him coming back in. The most amazing thing about the room was that the balcony had a view of the sports camp. If Itto were not around, it was an extra eye candy he could enjoy.

To be continued...