Part 10

Itto woke up later after they fell asleep together, he started to pat the bed to find Gorou, but he didn't feel anything. He got up and decided to check if Gorou was on the bathroom, but no sound. He started feeling a horrible sensation of panic by Gorou not been on his side he wanted to kill anyone that might have parted them, but before he punched a wall, he saw a red wave on the floating he decided to touch it but nothing happened, and she decided to take a deep breath to clear his mind that's when he was able to understand what was the red wavy thing it was Gorou blood smell. Not only that, but he smiled and thought, "Glad I bite him that way, I will always know where he is going to". He followed the scent to the library he tried opening the door, but it was locked he needed a special ID to enter there, but he had no time, so he forced the door open and slammed hard but not enough to break them. The librarian looks at him with annoyance, but he ignored her. He saw him his ears were pinned down did he scared that did not matter, he had to act mad because he didn't explain where he was and that hurt him. Furthermore, he walked towards him and looked him in the eyes, but he was so cute that he just kissed him and rested his head on his thighs. — Where were you? I thought something had happened. — Then he felt a soft hand caressing his hair and a soft silent hum, he felt asleep easily. He felt at peace been near him.

======================================================================

Gorou was scared, shaking, ears pin down. Itto's expression was an expression he never wished to see. But once they lips connected, he felt safe and out of any danger and worry, if he wasn't on the library, he would have deepened it. Once Itto lay down on his lap, he decided to pat his head because it just felt right after all because of him Itto was like this. After a while, he woke up Itto and put the books in his bag—I'm going to take these books, so I have to go get them to check out. — Itto stretched and stood up, following him, the librarian. She looked at Itto with a distasteful look, but accepted the books he wanted to check out. They walk back into their dorm, but they were stopped by one of the men who groped him last time, this time he slapped his as and run away Itto wanted to go after him, but he told him that if he didn't, they would do it more to provoke him. As well, he could get in trouble and loss his position on the team. Once inside the dorm, Itto slapped him on the same side where he was hit before he looked at him with a puzzle look and Itto responded with. — IDK, it just felt right. — He shrugged and went to his bed looking at him while he changed into his pj that were a mini pj teal shorts and a white spaghetti straps shirt. — Aren't you gonna change too? — He got up of the bed, changed to an old dark red pair of sweatpants and took his shirt off. — Is this up to your standard Mi lady? — Then he let out a chuckle a little, then Itto pick him up like a princess and lay him carefully in his bed. — Anything else that I can do for you, beautiful? — he could only fluster and look away. They shared a small kiss and decided to go to sleep.

Next morning Itto woke up early because he had practice and subsequently, some classes that he needed to attend to or that's what he remembers Itto told him after all he was still half asleep, and he didn't have classes until later morning. Once his alarm rang he started to get ready, he wanted to dress in something comfy, so he put on some black leggings and a gray crop hoodie top. He packed his things and started to walk to his classes but before reaching the building he was stop Itto "Friends" the one that harassed him last night was the first one to approached him. — Hey! What up, baby girl? You're looking fire today, let me kiss those precious lips of yours. — He rolled his eyes and continue walking. — Come on, precious. You don't wanna waste the chance to be with me. — He groped his ass he turned around and run into the building knowing they are prohibited to enter. He met with Kazuha at the entrance. — What was that all about? Are you okay? If you need anything, just tell me, and we will be glad to assist. — He shakes his head, and they started walking to class. — If we ignore them there's a chance that they give up but as well can create worse problems but is better not to risk it. As well, if someone interviews can make it even worse or someone could end up hurt. So let's just try our best to keep it cool. — Kazuha look show that he did not agree on this way of handling this situation but at the end approved. They each went their separate ways, and he went to his next class.