Part 8

That morning they got ready Gorou was starting classes so he kisses Gorou goodbye kiss and left for his classes. He liked sitting at the back of the class because it was in a higher position so no one would block him. A girl with a pair of ponytails sat next to him. – Hello there, are you new too? – He nodded without looking away from her she gave the feeling that she was up to no good. – Yoh, a pleasure to meet you I'm the future 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, Hu Tao. Though by the looks of you... Radiant glow, healthy posture... Yes, you're here for something other than that which falls within this line of work, aren't you? – He nodded again. – I'm here to study to be a child therapist. – She smiled and sat next to him. – So sad when a child passes away. – She sighed. – But thanks to people to you the parlor has received less in the last decade. Less business but there is nothing better than seeing a child smile. Don't you agree? – Do she was weird. She seemed genuine. She did care enough about something as important as child care. – Hu Tao, right? I know this might sound rude. But why are you here? – She smiled and looked him directly in the eyes. – Yes, it might seem weird that someone like me is here for the basics of phycology. We are entrusted by the people to loyally see out their wishes. Wangsheng Funeral Parlor is special, in that it carries a dual responsibility, to those both in this realm, and the next. Would you like to accompany me later for some tea? Tea is the best medicine to ease a heart and yours seem a little agitated. – He was in shock to hear this but she was not lying he was worried after what he heard Itto say about Sara and as well having the campus know he is Itto's partner. He had become a target. One that was like a fish in a bucket. – I would actually like that. – She claps her hands and smiles. - Splendid, splendid! Hope we can become great friends. – He laughed and then his phone rang it was from Itto saying he would go pick him up but he told him not to do so because he was going for some tea with his newfound friend. Itto responded with a simple okay.

Though they just start going out for some reason he felt like he did not want to share Gorou with anyone else. So, he decided to take a shower and go to practice so he could cool out. Gorou was allowed to have friends he was not exclusively his though he wished for that. These feelings were wrong and he should not feel this way. After a quick fap and some clean clothes, he called Kuki to help him practice. Once he arrived, he grabbed his favorite bat and started to make some starching and swings. Kuki arrived a few minutes after. – So, what up big guy? – He looks at the sun and back at her. – I dunno. But I feel wrong. – She grabs a ball. – You only call me to do this when you feel bad. So, what is it? – and throws a fastball and he hits it. He exhales and takes a heavy breath. – I feel like I don't wanna leave his side. – She laughed and grab another ball. – Aww big guy that is love. You want to be all the time together and share everything. It is normal so give it a rest. – So, his feelings were valid, and was just that he was just in love with him and wanted to spend together time. They stayed playing until Kuki had to go to her classes. He decided to go to the cafeteria where to his surprise there he was walking next to a girl with twin ponytails they were in a deep conversation but he hated the sight so he intruded himself into it. -Hey! Pup watch doing? – He looked surprised to see him there. – I was just going to drink some tea with Hu Tao. She was taking me to a tea shop around the campus. – She extends her hand with a big smile. - a pleasure to meet you I'm the future 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. So, by my guess, you are Itto, Gorou's bf. – He was taken off my this but he still shook her hand. – How does she know? –Gorou's ears fall back and he shies away. – He accidentally told me when you send him a message, he had this huge grin on his face. So, I asked him who he was talking to and he responded "My BF." – She had a small giggle and look back at Gorou. – Let us hurry! Or we will lose the best time to drink tea. – And they ran off together leaving him behind this did not sit well with him. How could she just take his bf? And so nonchalantly? Even in front of him. He will not let this fly. Ooh no, he will be gonna talk with him once he was back. He did not like her at all.

Hu Tao was unpredictable but she never had bad intentions even do she sounded like she had. The tea was much better than he thought. She explained that depending on the time-of-day tea can change its flavor to have the best flavor at this time. Though she sounded crazy he had to accept it as truth because he did order another one after a while and it tasted more bitter than before so had to order more sweets. They share most of the same classes and the next one was one of them. There they met another guy his name was Kazuha he was white blond with a strip of red hair. He was studying marketing and the reason that he was there was the same as Hu Tao. Understanding your customer so you can deliver to them. The three of them spend the rest of the day chatting and sharing notes. At late noon all his periods ended so he went back to his room. But not long before that Itto was already in front of him giving him a welcome back kiss. He felt like melting and at some point, his mouth started tasting like bubble gum. Itto passes his gum to him while kissing once they separated. He took his shoes off and sat on his bed and lay down. Itto accompanied him and both were lying in bed. – How was your day Puppy? – He smiled and turned around to see the ceiling and explained all the people he had met and about the time he spends with HU Tao and Kazuha. – Who is he? I just know Hu Tao. – He laughed and looked at him. – He is someone that we met in my second-period class. He is really cool! His family is sword forgers. But he decided to study marketing so he can help his family and as well he and his fiancé travel around the world he is a photographer. – Itto looked less dark and hugged him. – You had fun huh? – He started to comb his hair. – Yes, I did but I missed you all day! What did you do? – Itto started kissing his neck then he got on top of him. – I just did some practice with Kuki and then stayed here. – He nuzzled in his neck and kissed him again. – Aw, where you bored all day? – Itto nodded and started to make some small nonpainful bitemarks. – Yea, and I didn't feel like doing anything. Everything became boring if you are not there. – Then he bites him really hard. He tried to move him away but Itto is way too big for him to do something. – Itto, it hurts! Please, Stop! – Itto let go of him and lay down next to him and before he knew he was trapped in his arms unable to move. He felt something slimy it was Itto's tung licking his wound. He decided to let it slide and let Itto do his thing because he seems out in another dimension his eyes looked like he had lost his soul. They stayed like that until they both fall asleep. He took out his phone to see the time. Itto was dead asleep so he sticks a sticky note on his forehead and went to the library. The reason for this was that he wanted to review what he saw in class but as well Itto's behavior was becoming a little odd so he was gonna use it to learn more about Onis.

To be continued.