Part 14

Sara walks around the campus, glaring at anyone who tries to look at her. " What is it that he sees in that dog, they are nobody? How is it possible for them to have such a serious relationship? Did he simply come and take my place? But in the photos that Heizou gave me, he is smiling in a way that I have never seen him before. Why? Why? WhY?? WHy?! WHY! I hate it, hate, hate. HaTe! HATe!! HATE!!! That's it! It's just necessary for them to hate each other for me to be in the picture again, I will do it. However, Itto is too passionate about him to hate him. That wouldn't work as well because that bitch isn't that stupid. I've got to think about this... If I were to hurt the dog, Itto would become angry and realize that it would have been something I did because this is not the first time this has happened. He would be kicked out due to this. That is the worst outcome because he would internally know it was me and will hate me for life." Then, she entered her room and began to search for ways to break those two or get a grasp on ideas in order to generate a plan. She was so full of hatred that she was unable to think straight. She was given a guide that showed her how to hack into the personal devices that would show her the most basic personal details. Hack can produce a large directory of information regarding their recent communications. She could make it look bigger by finding a fight. The hack it's 100% discreet, so there's no danger of anyone finding out they're being tracked. Once she got the incriminating information, it's up to her to decide how the bitch will find out. Their relationship could be toasted faster than marshmallows held over an open fire.

But also, what would happen if that were not to work? She continued her search until she found one she liked. The other option was to let people know personal information. She was aware that Itto had never been in a serious relationship before and that he only slept around with people he just met. This could make the dog feel insecure, but that was not enough, she needed information about the dog. If they found out it was her, she had to be careful because it would only make them stick together more. Another option would be magic, but that would never work, after all, she did not believe in it. They could take their time away from each other, but that would be difficult because Itto wouldn't want to be close to her and the dog wouldn't get near her. She began to give up until she realized that she could create a swindle. Itto had past one-night stands, which allowed her to reopen the rumor that he had slept around and was again in the game for him. Someone approached him with those intentions and made it look like he was going to cheat or get the puppy in the same type of situation where both seem like they will backstab each other. Upon the arrival of the dog, she was aware that many men and women wanted to get into his pants, since she herded that the day he arrived, he seemed like a slut in heat looking for attention. She didn't care much about that, so she didn't pay much attention to it. With the puppy having no record of whom he really was, the scam could work without any possible negative outcomes for her since his background was non and creating a rumor of him being a slut will affect them. Consequently, she began to plan out how she would proceed with this thought. — This will make them pay. They will get everything they deserve by taking him away from me. Now I just need to get dirt connected to him, and I know the perfect person to do this. — She picked up her phone and started making some calls on it.

=====================================================================

Kuki had a hard time grasping what just happened while she ran towards Ittos room, she had seen how much Sara had impacted Itto life. He rarely spoke about his troubles or past, he always kept quiet about it and just wanted everyone to be happy. But Sara made her mission of him remaining alone. Why was she unable to let him go? He was not interested. Or she simply wanted to avenge him for something he did? If that was the case. What is it? What would it be so important? Itto wasn't sharing something crucial, something that was indispensable to Sara, but not for him. If it were that, he would need to speak up and tell everyone what he was hiding. If he wanted Gorou to live another day, he had to say what is it.

Her mind kept going in circles, thinking about what was happening. She was desperate for Itto to reveal the truth about what really happened between the two of them. Sara was a highly intelligent person, she wouldn't do anything like this. The entire situation was worsened by something both knew that affected both their lives altogether, and neither of them wanted to accept the truth of what might happen. Making the situation even worse and consequently this dangerous for everyone involved.

Finally, she arrived at the doorway and just around the corner of Itto's room. It was time for Itto to finally tell the truth. She hesitated, but she couldn't waste time, someone's life was in danger.

=======================================================================

Itto watched Gorou get ready for classes while sitting on the bed. — Are you going to continue looking at me or do you have anything to say?g to say? — Oh... sorry, you're just so beautiful that just seeing you makes me want to go to Celestia because I have seen a god in you. — Eh! — He decided to use another one of Ittos shirts as he continued to change. This was a tie-dye shirt, which was purple, black, red, and white with a few specks of orange. He sat on Ittos lap and turned to face him forward. — So, I heard from Kuki that tomorrow you will have a friendly game. What time do you plan to tell me? — Oh, that... I'm sorry, I forgot. I thought it was unimportant because it's a friendly match with the Sumeru forest watchers, so it's more like a fun time match, and it's in the morning. — Even though I was hoping to see you play, until now, I have not seen you play, only practice, and even that was only for a short time. — The hand of Itto started to run alongside his spine as they sealed their lips together. At that moment, Kuki entered the room, panicked. — ITTO, WE NEED TO TALK! Now! — What happened, Kuki? — SARA! Sara was speaking with Heizou about something and she was really mad! I don't know what it is but...but it appears she is going for heads! She pined Heizou... He is good, but she is not happy with whatever he showed her. — What do you mean by that, she got warned already – I know! But Heizou told me to take care of you. So, that means she IS planning something. — When is she going to give up?! I was clear with her enough times. — while they were discussing what had happened, Gorou phone rang and all went silent. — Gorou... — Koko... — please listen to me, you are in danger. Please, hear me out... — Koko... what happened? Tell me where are you? — Hard sobbing could be heard across the room. — Koko speak with me, please... I need to know you're okay. — She only cried harder, he fell to the ground. Itto ran towards him and comforted him. — Kokomi I know right now you are in pain, but I need to be clear with this. Please let me know where you are, so we can help you? — Silence came and Kokomi could no longer be heard.

To be continued...