Part 4

"Hey! Koko, I need your help to spread a rumor" He looked at her sternly

"What kind of rumor?"

"A dating rumor"

Her eyes sparkled and looked at Itto and then back at him. She was waling on top of the water like it was solid ground Itto was fully focused on her feet wondering if he could do that. She looked in confusion but understood quickly and got off the fountain Itto saw this as a chance and put his hand on the water to see if it sunk or not to his disillusion it sunk. Itto took his hand out and looked at him.

"Soo... She's gonna help us spread the rumor?" He pointed at Kokomi and looked at Gorou in sheer confusion.

"Yes, she is a tactician when it comes to rumors gossip and interesting information as well, she is the one and only pen pal of Yae Miko owner of Yae's publishing house. Not only that but she is part of the news club here she is entirely responsible for the section of 'tell me a secret.' Not only that but thanks to her I was able to get a half time job at Yae's publishing house"

Itto was more than amazed he had been following that section because he had mentioned it a few times and as well it was amazing how some of these secrets were shared without knowing how they were found. Like the time one of the team members of the soccer club was sleeping with one of the teachers.

Itto: That's... That's amazing. So, what's the plan lil bud? We have to make believe everyone that we are dating long before and... and I'm not good at lying.

Gorou: that's where she comes in. Koko can fabricate a story good enough to make it look like I was dating you before today we just have to look like we are in a relationship.

Koko: I know that I'm the grates gossiper but it gonna be impossible. I have already investigated Itto multiple times to see if I could get something out of him because he is the one, I get more requests I get

Itto: What do you mean by that? I know I'm not smart but I'm not that dumb.

Koko: Is not bad but I get a ton of requests for you because you are popular and girls want to fill your standard so they can date you and until now I was not able to see any interest you had in any girl and will get berated if suddenly, I know your type. So, we have to play this smart to make it more credible. I know I will start a gossip of Itto lately been taking of this person that caught your attention. Like some a freshman a beautiful canine.

Gorou: I think that fits better because it's true that just starting dating out of nowhere could rise a lot of suspicions. Itto what do you think?

Itto: So we are not gonna fake date but gonna fake falling in love?

Gorou and Koko: Yes!

Itto: Wait but how are we gonna make that I've been here for 3 years and no one has ever dated me but yet I'm popular and in these 3 years I have gotten 0 interest in someone when I have shown I have no interest in that. How do you plan to do that because I'm not getting it? I won't lie Gorou is gorgeous and pretty fuckable but I fear this will only make things worse because they will know it's him and will try to hurt him more.