Part 9

Once he got to the library, he went directly to the psychology section to start reading and studying do it was late at night some students specially the medical students have permission to enter late at the library. While he searched introduction books, he found one that pick his interest, "Guide to Ethology: Exploring the Study of Animal Behavior." He picks it up and sat down on a couch that had a table next to it. Once comfy enough, he started studying, but the Ethology book keep stealing his focus on the book he was reading, but he had to complete his study before he could open that book. To keep his focus of it he put it behind a pile of books, so he could no longer see it mostly work once he ended reviewing what he had seen today in class and double-checking his homework to check for any mistakes it was time to open the book that keep bugging him time to time. After reading it for a while he learned new things about some animals that have interesting courtship methods and others like the albatross that have a 2% of divorce rate and the reason of this is because of multiple fails of egg hatching and another reason climate change. But that they mate for life and with it as well they can wait years to find its destined mate. But he doesn't need this information because he was curious of Oni not the love life of some animals, he thought it was cute. He closed the book after a while and decided to go to the history section to learn more of the Oni linage. He found almost nothing, just a storybook talking about the Blue and Red Oni and another one that was so old that even a moth flew out of it. Furthermore, he felt that this was not enough and decided to ask the librarian. — Uhm... Excuse me, but by any chance any book about Onis or their biology? — She looked up at him with an annoyed expression. — I am sorry, but all books related to Onis have been checked out except the one you are holding. — She continues checking the papers she had. — Oh, I see... Thank you. — He started to turn around to leave and put at hand to read the old book, but he was stopped by her. — May I know why you want Oni related books? — He turned around and look at her. — I'm just curious on their history because the person I am currently dating has Oni blood and has been acting weird, so I wanted to figure out if It's something to do with his background, or it's just his way of doing things. — She raises an eyebrow, but she made the gesture to follow her. — Do all the books about Oni history and Oni biology are taken, there is one book that no one takes in consideration. Onis are as ancient as history, so that means that they are in more than one or two branches. So, I think this might help your endeavors. — She took out a book that as well seemed old but more updated having new white pages added into the end of it. The title read "Oni: mind and behavior" – I hope this helps clear your mind and treat that bite mark looks a little swollen. — He looked at her and thank her, but his curiosity killed him. — Sorry to bother you again but, why all Oni books are gone? — She turned around and walk back to his side. — This happens every year since the Crimson Oni joined this institution everyone wants to date him, so they are studying his ways to end up taking the jackpot but looks like you already got to the end of the rainbow. — She left and sited back and continue organizing her papers. He could feel his entire face burning, so he decided to back to his spot and sat down. He took the first one he got as his nose was itching due to the amount of dust it had accumulated, they were parts where he could not continue reading because the book was so teardown. Not only that, but he finally reached a chapter that might help him, it had the title of "Onis love life". He started reading and found out that Onis are loyal to death to their mate, and they are really attached to them. As well, it comes with the fact they become overly possessive due to the history of Onis wife been kidnap and taken away from them. Most of these wives were actually sacrifices to keep the Onis at bay, so they didn't destroy villages. But though they no longer require this to keep peace they still have a possessive instinct that turns anything into jealousy; it went furthermore how these wives were so well taken care that their lives became a luxury because though Onis were seen to lack intelligence they had innumerable riches and even to this date they still hold position with money and power. As well the book stated that Onis have astonishing kin to find their partners, and it was going to explain how they were able to do that, but a considerable section of the page was missing, and the text continued with other uninteresting facts that he did not want to know he was about to open the next book, but the door of the library open with a loud bang and there it was a pair of crimson eyes looking directly at him. Though they were pretty far, he could see that Itto was not happy he was there and not with him.

=======================================================================

Itto woke up later after they fell asleep together, he started to pat the bed to find Gorou, but he didn't feel anything. He got up and decided to check if Gorou was on the bathroom, but no sound. He started feeling a horrible sensation of panic by Gorou not been on his side he wanted to kill anyone that might have parted them, but before he punched a wall, he saw a red wave on the floating he decided to touch it but nothing happened, and she decided to take a deep breath to clear his mind that's when he was able to understand what was the red wavy thing it was Gorou blood smell. Not only that, but he smiled and thought, "Glad I bite him that way, I will always know where he is going to". He followed the scent to the library he tried opening the door, but it was locked he needed a special ID to enter there, but he had no time, so he forced the door open and slammed hard but not enough to break them. The librarian looks at him with annoyance, but he ignored her. He saw him his ears were pinned down did he scared that did not matter, he had to act mad because he didn't explain where he was and that hurt him. Furthermore, he walked towards him and looked him in the eyes, but he was so cute that he just kissed him and rested his head on his thighs. — Where were you? I thought something had happened. — Then he felt a soft hand caressing his hair and a soft silent hum, he felt asleep easily. He felt at peace been near him.

======================================================================

Gorou was scared, shaking, ears pin down. Itto's expression was an expression he never wished to see. But once they lips connected, he felt safe and out of any danger and worry, if he wasn't on the library, he would have deepened it. Once Itto lay down on his lap, he decided to pat his head because it just felt right after all because of him Itto was like this. After a while, he woke up Itto and put the books in his bag—I'm going to take these books, so I have to go get them to check out. — Itto stretched and stood up, following him, the librarian. She looked at Itto with a distasteful look, but accepted the books he wanted to check out. They walk back into their dorm, but they were stopped by one of the men who groped him last time, this time he slapped his as and run away Itto wanted to go after him, but he told him that if he didn't, they would do it more to provoke him. As well, he could get in trouble and loss his position on the team. Once inside the dorm, Itto slapped him on the same side where he was hit before he looked at him with a puzzle look and Itto responded with. — IDK, it just felt right. — He shrugged and went to his bed looking at him while he changed into his pj that were a mini pj teal shorts and a white spaghetti straps shirt. — Aren't you gonna change too? — He got up of the bed, changed to an old dark red pair of sweatpants and took his shirt off. — Is this up to your standard Mi lady? — Then he let out a chuckle a little, then Itto pick him up like a princess and lay him carefully in his bed. — Anything else that I can do for you, beautiful? — he could only fluster and look away. They shared a small kiss and decided to go to sleep.