Christmas/New Year

The upcoming holidays have arrived, and he has begun to miss the cold winters in Inozuma, as well as his parents. However, he is pleased to learn that these festive days will be celebrated on Sumeru. Itto help him decorate their dorm. They did engage in a minor dispute as Itto sought to incorporate a bat into the decoration. The said item was adorned with red and gold glitter, and it was causing a nuisance. Fortunately, they came to an agreement and settled on a bat, without any glitter. Until this day, glitter persists in appearing and causing him discomfort on a frequent basis. Recently, it started to get chilly and his cloths were more for hot weather. He knew it would get cold but not to this extent and Ittos hoodies did not help him at all because they made him look far too bulky. So he decided to go shopping with Koko that afternoon. 

The started to walk around the bazaar and some shops, recently a shop with clothes from Fontaine opened, so decided to visit the store. They were three outfits that caught his attention. One of the outfits consisted of a red turtleneck body-con sweater dress paired with thigh-high black boots, a green crotchet long-sleeves cardigan, a black spaghetti straps crop top, a short skirt, and green ankle boots. The final ensemble consisted of light blue jeans paired with glitter gold vans, a silver crop top, and a gold coat.

-----------------------------------------

I apologize for the late Christmas and new year update, but let me help me choose an outfit. Ittos already has one, but I don't know which one for Gorou