Part 2

Warning, some pervy stuff said and a possibly horny part.

While folding Itto's cloths, his phone started ringing and this annoyed him because 1 it will only delay his cleaning and 2 he will have to move his attention from Itto to the person he was talking to. — Hello, Gorou speaking. Who is it? — Hey! How dare you speak to me like that?! Either way, where are you, promise you will call me! — Eh, Kokomi! — Uh... Yes! How dare you forget about me, you. Why do you sound like you want to kill me...? Wait... Gorou... Don't tell me you already found a new guy?! We already talked about this! — I'm sorry, but you know well I can't, it's a bad habit. As well, is not that bad. — He continued folding cloth while he kept looking at the Oni that was tying his hair and marking all his back muscles. Sadly, he was woken up by Koko's nagging. — You promise me we will go and do it together.... The betrayal! I feel so left out. — I know, I know I said I would not do it but... I will send you a picture when I can. As well, I told you it could not be helped if something happened, so talk to you later. — You fucker, don't you dare... Hello! Hello! Dam youuuuu! — He hung up the call.

Eventually, Gorou was almost finished with the cloth separation from clean to dirty. Itto claimed some were clean, but just got a stench from the dirty ones. But he finally caved because Gorou gave him the face of, "I don't believe you." After some more fights about some cloth, Gorou finally finished folding all the clean cloths. Itto told him that he would go and take a bath. The puppy wanted to go with him, too, so they could take a steamy shower, but he stopped himself because he liked the idea of Itto with wet hair and just coming out of the shower more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you ask for it, I can add a horny part

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Itto got out, hold and behold, Itto was already dressed using a tank top with some joggers and his hair, sadly, was not wet. That was a disappointment, but the tank top was either too small or too tight to hug Itto in all the perfect places, so it was not a hard loss. Itto offered to take the cloth to the washing area and promised he would finish his job properly so Gorou could take a bath, and then they could go on a campus tour. He was not allowed in certain areas because he was not allowed to go there. He accepted the invitation and grabbed some of his clothing.

He called Kokomi when Itto was completely gone. — Hello bestie. — Don't call me that! After what you have done! — Well, then I won't tell you anything I got to tell you. — Wait... Tell me what exactly?- You know I don't gossip but, maybe we can do an exchange. — Well, it got the news that Tsuyuko failed to pass her exam to work at a certain publishing house. Hehe. — Bitch, I told you I don't gossip! But who told you? Tell me the tea. — Looks like she was flaunting it so much that one of the workers noticed this because you know how she is. — Oho, tell me more. — Tell me first what you were going to tell me, and then I tell you the rest. — Witch... Okay, then. I'm sharing a room with one of the hottest guys I EVER met. He's so tall, I bet that if we fuck, he would fill me up so much that I would get pregnant. Here is a big detail, he is an Oni. — You are joking, right? Wait, you are not... NOOO! Bitch, how dare you. — YES, I am! Either way, tell me the tea. — I forgot, but here it is. In one of her flaunting, someone responded to her, and she responded in a rude way. However, here is a big detail: he was a top senior supervisor. After that, she got fired because of that! — No, fucking way! — Yes, fucking way! — I wish I could see her face, she must be so annoyed because of that. After all, she continued to torment us that we would be able to meet. She deserved something. — That was annoying as hell because it was obvious we hit the other side, but oh well. — Koko... I have to go, I need to look pretty. — Ok, talk to you later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Itto was at the washing station, finishing drying some cloths and looking at his phone. — Hey, Itto! What up, my man? So weird, to see you here. — What up! Yea well my new roomie force me to wash my clothes and well I can only comply with it after all we will be living together. — Oho, so someone put the almighty Itto in their place. — Hey! I know my place and when it's worth fighting. — You? Hah... Dude, you are known to fight any challenge you are given or made. So, who is the guy? Another Oni? They have to be someone that good to impose you. You know what, why don't we go and see for ourselves. — There is no need for that, I will introduce you later. — Aww, why not? Or maybe you are hiding it because they are nice looking... Heh so it's that. You like them, no wonder you obey them like a good dog. I bet you want to ram them deep and hard, like you did to that girl from the last party we went to before the training season came. — Hey! If you are going, don't do anything. — He continued to wash the remaining cloths and waited for his senors to finish them, so they could go together, and he was sure they didn't do anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gorou took a long bath and was surprised to find that Itto had not returned in all that time. If he had returned sooner, he might have shown Itto some skin without looking too slutty, like making an excuse that he forgot something and was unable to change properly because of it. He was happy, however. He was able to debate whether to use a shirt from Itto that looked clean, and Gorou loved the design, a sun with a kaleidoscope theme inside it. He ended up putting it on with some black shorts and black thigh high socks. He slightly tucked the shirt to make it look less big, but at the same time not fully tucked, so it could still look flowy enough. He noticed that Itto loved weird shirts and also had a ton of leather jackets. He noticed all of this while he dried and brushed his tail, waiting for him. He didn't notice it before because he was more interested in Itto muscles than anything else.

In the distance, he hears a scandal and recognizes its voice. After opening the door, two strange people entered the room and made eye contact with him. — Yo! Itto WTF is this? You told us you got a new roommate, not a new bitch. — Hey! I told you to be nice, no need to talk like that to him. So Gorou, these are two of my seniors. — Bro, don't tell me this is the dude who made you wash up your cloth. It's just a midget and as well a slut by the way it's just sitting there. — The other person entered and made eye contact with him. They bumped into Itto, but continued walking towards him with devouring eyes that showed pure lust. — Hey, baby aren't you fine, oof looking at you is enough to turn me on. — He got closer and touched his cheek. — If you ever get lonely, come to me. I bet one night with me, and you will see the night sky. — He extended his hand and touched his thigh and once he started to reach under his short he moved way. This person looked annoyed by the rejection, so the only thing he could do is look at Itto and made pleading eyes to get saved from this situation.

To be continued...