Part 3

Trigger warning / non-consensual actions

They got up and ran out they started cursing at him and calling him wussy but admitted defeat against the Oni and left. Itto grabbed the knock-out one and throw him out the door. Then he faced him and walked slowly and fearful and sat on one of the corners of Gorou's bed.

"They are people I know and they heard I got a roommate knowing them they would do this I would stop them before entering" Itto sighed and looked at him with this 'I'm so sorry face' "Look I want to be honest you are not my first roommate. Every time I get one, they move not bc I made something wrong don't get me wrong you saw the reason why. They are my seniors and no matter how many times I had already told them off they always find a way to torment you. So... If I, were you, I would be recommending you find a new place to stay? I don't want you to suffer this. And I know what you gonna say I'm not like the others I'm stronger than I look"

Gorou felt disgusted for the first time he loved when people told him that but this tame felt disgusting and saw Itto's face that seemed genuinely apologetic and said he didn't want to see that face. So, he crawled to him and sat shoulder to shoulder.

"Itto, I may not be strong as you but, I can compensate with my intellect" He put his hand on Itto's hands and looked at him. "Look at me I can handle this in a way it benefits both"

"How?" Itto said with a depressed look

"Maybe if you lie to them. I don't know maybe faking it dating you?"

"Yea...That's an idea. But I'm a himbo." Itto looked at him with a sad face

He looked at Itto and peck him on the lips then he licks them after this interaction he stood up and make 360-locking eyes with Itto showing off he was wearing his shirt.

"This is a start but we have to make it more obvious. But how?"

Itto was confused he had this strange feeling that that kiss was not enough he wanted more and seeing Gorou using his shirt was not helping to seize the sensation. He keeps looking at him and how his body looked like smooth silk he wanted to bite it but just decide to suppress it and bite the inner side of his cheek and looked and waited to see what Gorou came up with.

"I have an idea! We are going to the best gossiper I know! She can make a small rumor spread around the world in one day and at the same time hide the best information."

"Okay! Do you know where they are?"

Gorou stopped and looked at Itto with a concerned look

"Do you know anything that is like a pond or a pool?" Itto put his hand on his chin and then snapped his fingers.

"What about a fountain? There is one near here."

"What kind of fountain are we talking about?" Gorou looked at him.

Itto caress his cheek and just started walking he just followed him still remembering Itto's touch.
They got to a fountain a massive one its center was the form of a jellyfish-like it was like 10 feet tall and surrounding it were smaller jellyfish that looked like they were swimming and all of this was like made of coral pink stone with details of purple. Gorou took his shoes off and entered the fountain then he got near to one of the smaller jellyfish and whispered

"I have as a secret to share" 

He got out of the fountain and seconds later a blob of water popped showing a girl wearing a pastel purple and white dress that had a blue bow with a print of bubbles on the front and some sandals that matched the bow color. Her hair was tied in two messy buns and it was pink pastel color and her eyes were violet. 

"Gorou" She smiled creepily while looking directly at him and walked toward him with a mad expression.

To be continued...