Part 15

Rage fumes through Sara. She couldn't handle her hatred for Gorou every second; every blood cell that cruse her body burst with heat, and her hand just shook with the rage. Her body and mind felt like nothing like this had ever happened, but now she had a plan. But first she had to start spreading the party flier she was handing, out it was an on-campus party club, so the new students could adjust to their surroundings. She was careful enough to make one of her friends write their name as the host, and she was the only one to pass the flyers. She had been prudent in not showing signs that she was planning something. Even Heizou had a tough time obtaining information about her to find her guilty of something. Not only that, but she knew that he knew she would never lie, and if she lied, she had dead giveaways, so she only told the truth, so she wouldn't give herself away. After all the flyers were distributed, she enrolled in class, knowing that the exams were about to commence, requiring her to focus on her classes.

It had been a week since exams ended, so everyone was ready to relax and have fun. Everyone was confirming and talking about the party all the time. It looked like everything was going well. Heizou gave it another go to see if she would stutter, but since she only told the truth, nothing he could do would make her guilty. She arrived at her apartment and began preparing for the party. She put on her speaker, and the song Brutal started to play on it. Additionally, she engaged in dancing and singing while preparing herself. She has made the decision to adopt a more reserved outfit. Black lace-up ankle-high boots with black leather pants, an open-back turtleneck, and more natural makeup complete the look. — This will be the night I start getting my revenge. As I ensured that those two were also present, Ittos "friends" will pursue the canine. Since they're in a more open space, everyone will see, and I will just watch while everything falls. Since I have been telling the truth, nothing of what happens will be my fault. Furthermore, it is worth mentioning that Itto has displayed his admiration for him, yet he has not exhaled as loudly that this man is his significant other. When asked, I could just say. "I was unaware of the relationship they were in, I was aware that they were engaging in romantic relationships, similar to the behavior of numerous others before them." I will continue to express the truth.

She went to the party and decided to stay in the kitchen just to eat and have some casual talk here and there. It took a while for Itto and Gorou to appear. As always, everyone extends their warmest welcome to Itto. After a certain period, a few individuals approached Sara to inquire about the dog, to which she merely responded that she was aware of their relationship, but that she was unaware of any further information and advised to seek further clarification from Itto. As she planned, the dog started to get hit and since he appeared to be a doormat he made conversation with some of them until he slid off once it felt uncomfterbul for him, but he neither deny his advances. Itto at some moment enters the kitchen and finally spoke to her. — Sara, what are you planing? — As you can see, I am here eating and drinking water, since tomorrow I have an interview and I would prefer not to wake up with a migraine. As with the rest of the group, I have recently completed my exams. Thus, I wished to take some time to unwind. But if it pleases you, I can leave. — At that moment, someone approached her and asked yet again about the dog. — As I mentioned before, I don't know. I only know Itto is hooking up with him but ask Itto himself. He is right here, so ask him. — It appeared that Itto was astonished by that. — Hey! You know there's more to it than that. — I truly don't know. It was once stated to me by you that if you were to discover a person whom you truly adored, you would proclaim them to the world as your singular and unmatched love. As far as my ears are aware, that has not occurred. So if you excuse me, I will leave now since it appears I am not wanted here. — She attempted to leave, but Itto prevented her. — Since it doesn't seem like you're doing anything, I can't make you leave. — I understand, so I will stay here and the only time I will be absent is when I am in the bathroom, or I have left. — Itto rejoined everyone, and as expected, people tried to hit on both to have a one-night stand, but all went downhill when Itto noticed that Gorou was getting cozy with one of the people who try to hook up. When Gorou was grabbed by this individual, everything reached a chaos point. She made the decision to depart once she was sensing the air tense, in order to avoid being repeatedly questioned if she had fabricated this to happen. Since she was already gone, it would be impossible to say that she was the one responsible for this.

The next morning, everyone kept whispering about something. She could not deny feeling a little nervous, particularly considering her resilience and the possibility of being exposed about her plan. However, it turned out that the opposite transpired once she was informed of the outcome. It appeared that Itto had fallen into a state of rage and had nearly killed a man, and presently he is incarcerated. There were rumors that the dog was aware of the aforementioned event, and due to his previous affiliation with Inozuma University and the imminent final, he was assigned to prepare Sumeru for defeat. She felt a sense of guilt as she intended to prepare them for a brief separation, not this one.

This guilt would consume her, so she did something she never imagined she would do. She decided to take on a friendship with the dog.

To be continued...