Part 7

He arrived at Kokumi's house and went directly to her room where she was playing full-volume Hallucinate from Dua Lipa. And he had to enter her two-floor closet to find her struggling in the dress section and he sat on the sofa and "coff" to get her attention. _ where the hell have you been I've been struggling for the last 2 hours! – He raised his eyebrow and looked at her. – Well for the last 10 minutes... But I have no clue how to look today is coming to the girl that I have been telling you about from the law program. – He looked at her while popping his bubblegum. – The future Government Lawyer! How amazing is that?! But is not like you can understand after all your type has always been the tall big idiot. – He pops his bubble and looked at her annoyed. – Well at least I get the job done and don't keep running in circles like you if you gonna act like that I better leave and go with my BF to watch him practice than staying here watching you struggle with what to wear. – She finally turned around and saw him in the eyes. – Gorou.... I am so sorry I didn't mean to... I'm sorry... But I have worked for this too much and I just want to be able to have the best approach to this. – He crossed his leg and rested on his arm. – Then lose that bitchy attitude and put attention to what I'm gonna say. You have said she is stoic and a hard worker, so she is smart but strict so if you wear something too sexy might just lose full interest and as well not overly formal so you need something cute but formal. Just to know where are you going? – She looked at and looked like she was taking internal notes then she responded. We are going to the high-end tea coffee for an introduction to the ones that will be reviewing and making a group project for our end-period year passing test. – Gorou looked at her she was not only nervous because the girl she liked was going but she was gonna receive an assignment to pass her business manager year and it appears that they will combine students from different careers for this project so it was something with high etiquette. He claps his hands and started formulating something for her. Once he had something in mind, he started moving he picked a long sleeve black turtle neck and combine it with a midi-length dark gray skirt combined with black stockings and black leather boots with heels and a grey long overcoat. As accessories, he chose a golden clock with a golden necklace that had a seashell as a pendant. – Put this on and for hair ai want you to make it be let down with a low bun to show you are open to ideas but as well you have your principles and makeup stay in the nude colors but with long eyelashes and a black thin eyeline to show class. Understood? – She nodded and started to get ready he helped her with makeup and hair. – Make for me one more spin so we know everything is in place. – She turns around and makes a little bow at the end. – Gorou without you I would be so done and thank you for making my bag as well. – He smiled and pat her on the back. – Well, what can I say. I have always been your life saver in times of need. – His phone started ringing and it was Itto telling him that the practice was finished and that his coach to boost morale was gonna pay for the same restaurant Koko was going so he agree they will meet there. Gorou and Kokomi arrived a little earlier so nothing happened and they sat at the entrance where they saw Koko's crush. She was wearing and button lose blouse with a silver necklace black straight pants, black heels, and a short-fitted coat she was wearing no makeup and her hair was a short bob haircut. She was a tengu that explained so much of why he chose the career path of a lawyer tengu normally became lawyers or police officers due to their roots. He looked at her and the description Koko gave him was on point she looked stoic in the way she was impossible to persuade in something she saw incorrectly.

She approached Kokomi and saluted both and they started talking about the possible project they will have while he just stayed there hearing their conversation a car full of people parked at the entrance and Itto was the first to emerge and extended his arms and Gorou ran towards him. He was lifted in the air and they shared a small kiss and he was put back down then he look at the girl that Kokomi was talking to and walked toward her. – Sara long time no see! What up! – She closed her eyes but scoff a laugh. – Itto long time no see. The last time I saw you was two years ago. When you decided to stop studying and decided to go full sports. – He shrugs and brushes it off like nothing. – Well studying to be the owner of a company ain't my thing. Do you know what I mean? I never was built for that. – Koko and Gorou looked at each other and sat back down like they had been forgotten. And Sara responded quite snarky. – Says the guy that aced all his exams and even was offered a high place in the Shogunates office. While others would have killed to have a place like that. – They looked surprised and perplexed to hear this Itto was gonna be a manager at the Shogunate's multimillionaire company. Itto noticed how Gorou and Kokomi had a shocked faces and decided to find an excuse to leave. – Well, that is that I won't bother you anymore and let you enjoy your fancy date party. Puppy lets head in you looks cold. You go in first don't worry the teammate Genta will help you by accommodating you so you can sit not worrying to be touched by anyone. – Sara stood up and looked at Gorou with a dead stare sending chills all over him then she looked back at Itto and made a snarky remark. – You may be laughing now and enjoying life. You will become nothing you will be your own ruin. – She turned back at Gorou. – And you just because have a pretty face doesn't mean that you have won the war this is just the beginning! – She walked in and left them and bump into him almost making him fall but Itto was fast and grabbed him. – Hey! Sara! Consider this the last straw for me! Ya, hear me! You are officially dead for me! – He and Koko lock eyes trying to find out what happened and Koko made a hand movement that he will text him later. He nodded and she went after Sara. He looked at Itto with a worried face and as well a face that wanted an explanation. Itto sighted and said he would have to excuse himself and will have to use the outdoor section he just needed to say the tengu name they let him go easily. Itto took him to a private section that sowed a beautifully traditional garden and sat on one of the cushions and signal him to sit down he follow the instructions and waited told form him to explain the situation. He started by saying how beautiful he looks and he wanted to say that for a while but he was cut off before saying it and then he put on a serious face and started explaining briefer the story of how they met.

Itto and Sara were childhood friends both are from a well of families. Itto's family is from a mafia gang that in recent years started to become clean and Sara's father was their lawyer was Sara's father. Itto was seen as a prodigy because he is highly intelligent but he hates that he wants to be able to hang out with ppl and enjoy everyone's pleasures. Like falling in love and finding something he liked since young he was good at sports and entered the baseball team and he continued doing that and getting good grades. In high school, he started to stop following others and made his own mini gang Genta is one of them. They got into fights but not because they started it, they liked to help around as well like at festivals and do crazy things so no one felt bad. He continued scoring well and focused more on baseball because he felt free from just being the perfect student. Sara grew up with him but he did fill in the perfect student role and became the school president every time and she keep Itto and his gang in place. They got into college and e started following what his parents told him and enter a business management career but be still fill in the spot for the baseball team. He was asked to move to the sports dorm room so he could get in time to practice his first roommate changed because he quit college the second land eft because, for some reason, he will never understand why they were never clear about it. Sara keep close to him and always said he should just accept her request to be his roommate but he keep declining because he wanted to meet new people then his seniors started assaulting his roommates and Sara keep insisting that she should be his roommate until she declare her love towards him and that she was the reason everyone left. He rejected her and left the business career and focused on sports more than anything to not see her and even after two years he made sure he stayed alone and that might be the main reason he thought he was not popular but either way he never was interested in no one so he had casual sex time to time but Gorou was the first one he wanted to keep for himself and he wanted to have a future with. After he saw Sara, he thought she had moved on and found someone else but it appears she still has some hatred toward him. Once he stopped, he looked at him. He stood up and sat next to him and rested his head on him showing that he was not leaving anytime soon. – Don't worry I'm not going anywhere. After all, I do like a challenge. 

(I wanted some angst ngl )