Part 6

Itto looked at him and within a second, Itto realized what they said but could not express how to apologize. He noticed this and grabbed him by the hand and both trotted back to their room. He looked at Itto and noticed how red he was. Itto turned towards him, and they locked eyes without hesitation. — Is it true? — He said playfully while walking toward him and looking directly at him and smiling, then he walked away and looked back at him. — That you are fuckable? Yes! It can be helped by the way you dress and look, it's impossible not to notice that you like people eyeing you because you are that hot. — He started pacing all over while explaining himself as well as trying to get out of the hole he created himself, Gorou looked at him and sat on his bed taking off his shoes and while hearing Ittos rant let a snarky – I see... — Itto stopped moving around and looked at him. — Why do you have to be so mean? Don't you care? — He looked up and laid sideways with a playful tone. — Would you fuck me right now? — Itto froze and looked at him with a stern look – Wot?! — He smirks and looked at him. — You already heard me. I asked what is your answer? — He started taking off his socks and Itto still looking at him, so he was able to hear Itto having a hard time swallowing. — Well... well, imma not sure. He finished taking off his socks and dropped into the bed and stretched, making a cite sound to make sure Itto gets in the mood, but he felt that he needed to push another button, so he made sure what he was going to say will challenge the Oni side to get entangled in the game back again he came up with something fun. — What are you scared? Aren't you an Oni? I thought Oni never had fear? But looks like you are not Oni enough to honor your species honor. — He smirked and looked at Itto. He saw his eyes had changed from lost to filled with passion, something inside him felt that he had pressed the wrong button. — Oho! Don't question an Oni! I heard a Challenge! And I will overcome that challenge!

-------------------------------------------------You as you shall receive------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------Sexy scene---------------------------------------------------------

  Itto got close to him and pinned him down with ease, and he just laughed a little because he was excited about this entanglement he was about to live through. Itto started feeling his legs, his massive arms could cover his entire thighs, one of Itto's hands went inside his shorts. He could feel Itto's fingers poke occasionally touching his crotch, making it tingle. He was getting desperate and lifted his feet and touched Itto's crotch. Not only that, but he could feel something huge even before it started getting hard. He unbuckles his shorts and took them off, showing he was wearing female underwear (A satin pastel pink with lace on the top). He saw how Itto was ogling him with this discovery, so he grabbed him by the shirt and started kissing him. Looks like Itto did appreciate the invitation, the kiss became more passionate and Itto moved his hand, slipping inside the underwear and playing with Gorou's ass. Itto broke the kiss and pushed him onto the bed little by little, biting his leg until he got to his dick. Itto started licking it over the underwear, making moaning pleasure to the point he came. They started kissing again and Itto took out of a bag some cream and started rubbing his entrance, so it was trenched enough every second felt like a year. He wanted Itto's rod inside him, so the maid Itto stop. He rode him, starting to rub his entrance against his shaft. Likewise, he removed Ittos underwear and something larger than his biggest dildo was in front of him, pulsating. He started melting, imagining being filled by it, he lifted his hips and with his hands guided it, and in one sit, it all went in. He lost his breath and was having a hard time getting used to it, but it looks like Itto was unable to wait and started ramming him with a deep thrust. Furthermore, he was able to regain control and started moving at Itto's pace. The pleasure was making him drool nonstop at a point Itto stop and he, without thinking twice, continued moving, making moans that he didn't want him to stop. Itto pushed him against the bed and with it, his member was removed from his hungry hole. He started masturbating himself and licking his fingers, showing his gaping hole to him. Itto rams him again, and he could not keep anymore his voice loud, and he bit one of his hands to keep his voice low. Itto grabbed both of his hands and pushed them against the bed and said. — Howl for me! — he growls and started moving faster, letting him no option but to moan with no regards. This was wonderful, every inch of his body felt hot with an insatiable urge to fill his stomach fill with Ittos cum. — Itto bread me please, I want pups! Ah, I want them! Please! Fill me up. I want it! — Ittos thrust became more violent and constant, ramming him non-stop. — I feel like cumming! Itto, let's do it together! I want to feel you when you bred me! — Itto turned him around and putted him in a doggy position. — So you want pups? Then do it like a proper dog. — He could feel Ittos dick was further into him. — Yes, I will! Pups! Give me pups! I want them! — Itto made one last ram, and he could feel how his belly started to bulge from the amount that was filling him. — Aaah, I feel so full! — Itto didn't move, he was using his rod as a plug, so his cum could stay longer inside Gorou.

After regaining some sanity, Gorou noticed something weird, even though Itto had cum, he could still fill him hard. He looked behind him. — So I guess this in not enough for you? — The Oni smirked, Gorou pushed him into is back, sadly this proceeded to Ittos rod slip out of him. He felt empty, so he hurried to put it right back in once he was on top of him. — There we go. Back where it belongs. — He touched his stomach that had become plump. — I think we need more if we want full litter. Ready for a second round? — Itto grab his hips and rise him a little and ram him back down. He did this again and with this their second round started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After their play date, they lay in bed while he was trying to regain consciousness from his 3rd pass-out. Itto stroke his ears to help him ease up, after all, it was his fault, to begin with. Thereafter, they fell asleep for the moment until someone knocked on the door. Itto stood up and put on some underwear and some pants, opening the door. — Yes? — A girl with green hair stormed into the room and started yelling at Itto. — Where the fuck you have been! You promised you would come to this meeting yet here you are sleeping and doing nothing – He looked back at the bed and saw him. He covered himself a little and waved a small "Hi" she looked back at Itto then back at him and back at Itto. She became red and covered her eyes – I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to... Itto, may I have a word with you? — Itto shrugged and signalled outside the door. She excused herself, and she started berating him for what she had just seen and that this was not supposed conduct from the baseball leader and batter star. Itto came back after a while and lay next to him. — Sorry about that, she is the team manager. Her name is Kuki. From now on, you two should start getting along. She is wonderful to do, she might even start asking you questions about your career choices and stuff. — Itto sat on his bed and looked at him with an amazement look and started laughing. He tilted his head and looked at him, confused. Then he spoke – Let me tell you this... I never thought that I Arataki Itto the One and Oni would end up... You know... You and me... — He looked at him with a smile, he knew what he was thinking, so he spoke to help the Oni finish his sentence. — You never thought that you would find someone you liked? — He looked him dead in the eyes. — Yea... It's so weird, everyone called me the one-night king because people only slept with me because, well, as you already know why. — He chuckled and nodded, so he understood he knew what he was talking about. — But let me go here in a roll. Would you like to go out with me? You don't need to answer now. Don't feel pressured... — He noticed how he started fiddling his thumbs, showing he meant it. He had never seen it so sincere and as well it was his fault all of this happened, but it was the outcome, he wanted not exactly the order that he wanted it to go, but he reached his end goal. But either way, he was so happy that within seconds he jumped toward Itto, and with a wagging tail, he screamed yes. They both kissed, but a knock on the door distracted them again. It was Kuki telling Itto that soon will start training and that even if he found someone special, the season will begin, and he should concentrate on winning the games. If he wanted his scholarship to be removed, he better be there on time. They kissed one more time and Itto started to get ready and put on his uniform (this one was clean because it was a new one, all of this was thanks to Gorou's nagging that he should wash the other one). Gorou was left there all alone again until he received a message from Koko asking if they were done because she was having a party tonight, and she needed her best friend to help her choose her outfit. He got up and put on something to go out and pick up the clean clothes that Itto had brought back from the laundry and picked up the uniform shirt. It was white with red horizontal thin strips and on the back, it was in red bold letters Arataki and under is the number 01. He decided to combine it with some black fake tight leather pants and full black tennis heels. He took a short bath, put some make-up on and made his hair a little. Not only that, but he sent voice audio to Itto telling him where he was and a note on his bed, he made sure it was really visible but just as a last precaution he went to the baseball section to check on Itto he was batting some balls thrown by a teammate he was noticed easily by him and Itto walked to check what was the problem. — Is there something wrong, puppy? And ain't that my shirt? — Gorou smiled and nodded. — Yes, it is, and I just came to tell you I will be at Koko's house to help her with her party outfit part starts at 9, but she needed to help two hours before because her closet too big for her convenience. — Itto smiled and the teammate he was with practiced and approached to see what was and saw him. He waved back, and they tap Itto's shoulder and pointed with his head, practice was not over. He looked annoyed to be interrupted but agreed to leave and before Gorou left them alone, he screamed: "Love you puppy." Gorou just looked at him with shock and waged his tail and left, sleepwalking. Itto's loud laughter could be heard in the distance. 

The sexy part will stay hidden unless you complain a lot. Do I do say I will keep it pg at the start.