Part 13

Kuki was walking through the hallways to get to her next class. A sudden commotion began in the corridor, where Kujo Sara was fighting with someone again. Although she appears calm and collected, when you look around her personal matters, you can see her true personality exhibit. Kuki gazed at the commotion, it was Heizou, the one that appeared to be the one who angered Sara. He was calm and collected, with a smirk as he was grabbed by his collar. — What is the problem, Sara? You requested me for it and I did it now, paying the consequences as well. After all, you have not paid me to tell you the full story, so I would like the money you promised me. Furthermore, we are in public. Did you not want this to be private? But if you would like, I can tell you here and in front of everyone? — Sara let go and started to walk away. Kuki went to check with him what happened. — What did you do to anger her like that? —Nothing much, she just asked me to investigate something I did, and she disliked what I had collected. — I see, but why would she act like that, she normally would just keep it for herself? — Kuki, I'm telling you this because I cherish you. That honcho of yours has it coming and that poor pup as well, so the faster you inform them of what happened today the better. — She looked at him confused, but it did not take her long to connect the dots. — Hey! Itto when you can hear this message. We need to talk. NOW! — she looked at Heizou. — Thank you! You are a true lifesaver. If you ever require something, you can ask me. — I've got something in mind, but that's for a later date. Anything that has to be related to is my business too, so don't worry about it. — She walked way at a fast pace. — She is so cute when she doesn't get my advances, but I just can hope she will ever notice. Hope is soon because looks like someone is trying to take my spot... —  He started to walk back into the classroom to get his stuff when he entered, a commotion sounded near his belongings. But he noticed that someone was in the corner crying. He approached little by little and saw that it was Sangonimia Kokomi. She looked scared, disgusted, and heartbroken at the same time. His detective instinct kicks in. It is likely that she saw the pictures that Sara left behind, and with it, she saw that her friend had been watched. She showed disgust, fear, and hints that her heart was broken. She might be heartbroken because she might have a crush on Sara. He was able to piece this together because he noticed that she was starting to try to be closer to her, such as sitting next to each other or offering herself to work with Sara. She was disgusted by the fact that her crush was paying to get pictures of her friend and their lover. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and offered it. — I suppose your resolution has changed with this. Let me get this straight, the person I love might get prejudice if Sara continues, so I'm on your side.

=================================================

Sara walks around the campus, glaring at anyone who tries to look at her. " What does he see in that dog, they are nobody? How can they even be in such a serious relationship? Did he just come a took my place? But how by the photos that Heizou game me he is smiling in a way I have never seen him. Why? Why? WhY?? WHy?! WHY! I hate it, hate, hate. HaTe! HATe!! HATE!!! That it! I just have to make themselves hate each other. But How Itto is way too in love to hate him. That would not work as well, that bitch is not that stupid. I got to think... Think, if I hurt the dog, Itto will get mad, and he would be expelled. That's the worst outcome because he internally would know it was me." She entered her room and started to search for ways on how to break those two. He fallowed a guide that showed her how to swiftly hack into the personal devices that will show her, their most basic personal details. Hack can produce a large directory of information regarding their recent communications. That way she could find a fight and make it look bigger. The hack it's 100% discreet, so there's no danger of anyone finding out they're being tracked. Once she got the incriminating information, it's up to her to decide how the bitch will find out. Their relationship could be toasted faster than marshmallows held over an open fire.

But as well, what would happen if that did not work? She continued searching until she found one she liked. Another option was to revel personal information. She knew Itto never had a serious relationship before, and he just slept around time to time. This could make the dog to get insecure, but that was not enough, she needed information about the dog. She had to be cautious if they found out it was her, it will only make they stick together more. Another option was magic, but that would never work, after all, she did not believe in it. There was also the option to take their time from each other away, but that would be challenging because Itto would not want to be close to her and the dog would never get near her. She started to give up until she read that she could create a swindle. Itto had past one-night stands, so she could reopen the rumor that he slept around and was again in the game for it. And with that set in motion, people would approach him with those intentions and make it look like he was going to cheat or get the puppy in the same type of situation where both seem like they will backstab each other. Since the dog arrived, she knew that many men and women wanted to get into their pants. She was not interested in that, so she did not pay much attention to it. With the puppy having no record of whom he really was, the scam could work with no possible bad outcomes for her. So, she started to plan out how she would proceed with this idea in mind.

O right, before I forget.

Do you want a redemption arc for Sara, or just plain revenge? Comment down below.