Part 11

Hey! Bitches and bros and non-binary hoes! (Adam Sk8)
I'm back to action. Enjoy this absolute mess!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gorou was confused from what had just happened. The Oni was acting outside his usual calm and outgoing personality. It was both frightening and enticing. He was acting strange, but he realized that what he was dreaming about was not pleasant. The Oni was sweating and appeared to be in a state of panic, and Gorou preferred not to ask and allow him to calm down. He reached for his phone after Itto had calmed down a little. — Hey! Tao I think we will not be able to go, something came up. Sorry for the last-minute change. — He was worried that she would get mad. — No trouble at all! Actually, today, the moon seem angry. So, it's better to say inside demons come out tonight. So be cautious! — He could not help but chuckle a little while imagining an angry moon. — Talk to you later on. Bye! — Once finished he returned to tending Itto who still was too pale, and he refused to talk, but one thing for sure he was not going to let him go nowhere any time soon. — Itto, I need you to let me go. I require the bathroom and as well I need to change to my pj. I promise I will not go anywhere. — He creased his hair and little by little the Oni let him go, though they seem reluctant to do so. After changing into his pj he lay next to Itto and in seconds he was already between his arms Itto refuse to speak for the rest of the day, and they fell asleep while hugging each other.

Next morning Itto was up again he looked much better, but he remained silent. So, he decided that because he didn't have classes until night, he would accompany him to his morning practice. He didn't want to go to ready, so he went for some sweatpants some van boots and a black crop top, funny enough was almost what Itto was wearing the same outfit. Itto finally spoke. — Hey, I have a request or maybe something to ask you. — He saw that his hair was covering his face, but his skin looked like it was getting back to its natural color. — I've been meaning to talk to you about this for a while, but Kuki needs help with something, and I'm not the man for the job. Because I don't fit the bill for this situation. — He laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of his head. — Well, what is it? It can't be that hard, right? — Itto keep quiet, and then he decided to talk. — Please promise me you won't tell anyone. — He nodded and continued to look at him with a stern look. — Kuki... She... How do I say this? — He began to fidget while attempting to make his question. He hesitated for a moment, took a deep breath, and continued. — Kuki requires some help with some lessons. She is an awful dancer, truly world-class awful, but I don't have the heart to tell her that, and she wants to compete on a dancing competition. So, she can enrich her skill set for her curriculum. I apologize if this was an unfair assumption, but I think you could teach her how to dance because you obviously don't get a body like yours from just playing bow and arrow. I have also seen people from the dance club, and they have the same kind of body as yours. With that in mind, I believe that you may know how to dance like them. Obviously, it's perfectly fine if you don't know how to dance, and I was being silly to think otherwise. But if you do know, it's up to you if it works for you, I'm not forcing you to do it. — He couldn't keep from chuckling from Ittos constant ranting. The Oni had a bad habit of over explaining things when he was nervous and always wanted something, but he wanted to avoid making you do it to make him happy. This included small favors that were important to him, like helping out a friend. The white hair always though about others before himself, and that made the Oni more special. When Ittos endless rambling finally got to him, he made a gesture to stop, and then he advanced ahead a little. He then paused and looked around before looking back at Itto. He reached for his phone and started a song. — I'm uncertain if this is what you meant, but you can be the judge of that. — The song Work From Home starts playing, and he immediately starts dancing, then stop once the song was done. He looked at the white-haired man in front of him, who remained silent and still. He made a self-satisfied face. — I'm not an expert, so I think you should ask the dance teachers to show her how to dance. Because they are more than capable compared to me. — Itto gazed at him, and he hardly blinked. He then cleared his throat and approached him closer. He attempted to speak, but ended up being silent. The brunet kissed the Onis cheek and smiled, then began walking backwards. — Let's go, or you will be late for practice. — He turned around and started walking in direction to the baseball grounds.

========================================================

The Oni was, but that was not enough, he wanted to see the puppy dance again. His moves were smooth yet fierce, delicate yet sexy, he could not bring himself to think anything else. But his fantasies were cut short by his teammates, who approached him while he was changing into his uniform for team practice. That put him on a bad temper but remember the puppy dance put him back on a good humor because if Kuki agree he would be capable to see him dance again it was so enchanting that concentrating in practice was going to become a challenge. Furthermore, that tank top was absolutely suffocating him. He desperately wanted to slip his hands inside it and mess around with it. When he finally got out, he saw them talking about something, though he asked for this favor since he saw them together. Even if it was his doing, he was annoyed by it and his blood boiled.