Shadow

Y/n was in the shower bright and early the next morning, excited to get back to the studio with the girls and figure out the finer details of the choreography. Alan had already left because he needed to talk to management or something, so a car from SM would pick her up in about half an hour.

Once she was out of the shower, she got changed into some simple shorts and a t-shirt. Y/n filled up her giant water bottle too before leaving the hotel room with her small backpack with a few extra things. She waited patiently outside the front of the hotel for the car and it soon arrived, driving quickly through the busy streets of Seoul.

The building of SM Entertainment came into view and the car pulled around to the back entrance. Y/n thanked the driver and was surprisingly able to remember what direction the practice rooms were from the back entrance. She knocked on one and heard a voice call out to her, so she opened the door to see Irene standing in the room in front of the mirror with Joy.

Y/n bowed to them and the music of Russian Roulette caught her attention. She smiled and motioned for the two women to dance since her Korean was still nonexistent. They understood what y/n was referring to and restarted the song. The pair started to dance the same routine that y/n and the others were able to come up with. Y/n smiled proudly at how well they danced and how nicely the dance looked when they performed it.

"Y/n!" Wendy said as her, Seulgi, and Yeri walked into the room, bright smiles on all their faces. Y/n waved at the girls and matched their smiles,

"Hey guys! How did you guys like the dance after letting it soak in a little longer?" She asked as Seulgi excitedly spoke in Korean; Wendy listened intently to interpret for y/n.

"She said that she loved the chorus and that she has a few ideas for some transitions. She'd like to show you too if that's okay." Wendy said as Seulgi nodded her head. Y/n loved the idea and quickly went to Seulgi's side, eager to see what she had come up with.

As y/n was taking in everything Seulgi was doing, the main choreographer walked into the room with a curt nod, clearly ready to get the dance finished. She talked to the girls as y/n and Seulgi were still in their own little world of dance. Y/n was repeating the moves shown to her and also adding minor adjustments to what she thought still needed more tweaking. Seulgi thankfully didn't take any offense to the things y/n was changing. She seemed to actually like what the younger girl was coming up with.

"Y/n, would you like to just work with the girls alone today? Alan and I need to start getting choreography ready for SHINee and it would be great if we could try and start today." Y/n glanced over at the five pairs of eyes looking at her,

"If they are okay with it, then sure." The choreographer asked the girls if it was okay and they all nodded their heads and gave y/n a thumbs up. She chuckled and was soon left back in the dance studio alone with her favorite group.

Cupid was not watching Roseanne or y/n right now because he was pairing some soulmates himself, something he hasn't done in a while. He was aiming with his bow and arrow, ready to strike a small newborn in Brazil with their soulmate that was born in Japan. They'll meet when the boy from Brazil does a foreign exchange program in Japan when they are both 16. It's a love story that'll have a fun journey because they'll get together before they turn 18, so they'll be in for a wonderful surprise.

Destiny was writing to Fate, wanting to get closer to the goddess because she wanted to know what the annoying god she worked with was like thousands of years ago. She obviously made sure not to mention Cupid at all and just said how she's been meaning to get to know her more. The gods do have meetings sometimes, but they rarely mingle with one another.

Once she was done with her little note, she sent it down to get sent over to Fate as she glanced over at Cupid, who nearly shot himself in the eye with an arrow somehow. She rolled her eyes and decided to check up on Roseanne since Blackpink's debut was only in 2 months. So Destiny typed up Roseanne's location and was then met with her throwing up in a bathroom. Destiny scrunched her face up in disgust and then listened to what Jennie was saying as she was rubbing the girl's back soothingly,