Only Two Weeks

Rosé was surprised that her alarm woke her up in the morning because she really didn't think that she would be able to sleep after the events with y/n. Quite frankly, she was dreading dance practice today because of what y/n might end up doing. She'll probably yell at her multiple times throughout and also make her feel like an idiot.

The van ride over to the YG building was filled with laughter by the other girls as Rosé just leaned her head up against the window. She told them that she was just tired and it was true. The girls believed her when she let out a big yawn, making them giggle.

Walking through the hallways of YG was actually a little hard to do because Treasure was preparing a comeback in a month, so staff was everywhere. But through navigating the back hallways, the girls were able to get to the practice room before y/n. They set their things aside on the countertop at the back of the room and started doing some stretches as they awaited Shadow. Jennie's phone then dinged, causing her to look at it.

"Ah, y/n said that there was an accident on the normal route here, so she'll be a little late."

"I hope whoever was involved in the accident is okay." Lisa said with a frown as Jisoo nodded her head in agreement.

"But how come she texted you when I'm clearly her favorite?" Jisoo questioned Jennie as the girl just shrugged her shoulders. Rosé just sat confused looking between them arguing about why y/n texted Jennie while she didn't even have y/n's number.

"When did she give you guys her number?" Rosé decided to ask as she also wanted the girl's number so she can keep in contact with her.

"Oh I think you were in the bathroom or something like that because you weren't there." Jisoo explained, trying to remember correctly. Hearing that from the oldest made Rosé angry because it was evident that y/n didn't want to give her number to her.

"Huh, I'll just ask her for it when she gets here so we can keep in touch." Rosé said with a smile, knowing that y/n couldn't decline her when they were in front of the other girls.

"You guys didn't keep in touch after you came here?" Lisa innocently asked Rosé, obviously not knowing the horrible terms the friendship ended on. Rosé shook her head,

"No we didn't. I wanted to focus on all this and y/n wanted to focus on school and dance." She said lying right through her teeth.

Then the sound of the practice room door opening caught their attention. In walked y/n with an expression that showed she was terribly sorry for being late. Her hair was a little wet and she had a jacket on since the forecast did say there was going to be some light rain this morning.

"Hey guys, I'm super sorry for being late. Hopefully it won't happen again." Y/n said with a small bow as Jisoo shook her hands at the girl and told her to stand up straight,

"Ya, no bowing to us over something small like this. Don't worry about it, we are late to many things and there was a reason you were late anyway."

"Still," y/n was going to continue, but Jennie cut her off,

"Blah blah blah, stop apologizing and let's get to dancing." Y/n chuckled at her words and set her stuff down, getting everything set up.

"Hey y/n, can I get your number since I wasn't here when you gave it to the other girls? I think you just forgot afterwards to give me it." Rosé said with amused eyes, watching as y/n tensed up the slightest bit hearing her request. Y/n's back was to them, so she glanced over her shoulder and gave her a fake smile,

"Sure, it's actually still my old number, so you have it." Rosé was surprised that it was still y/n's old number since it's been forever. But she nodded her head and made a mental note to check her number after they got back to the dorm because they had stuff to do today.