In Her Dreams

The recent weather in Seoul has been cold rain that has been keeping everyone inside for the most part. Sure people still go to work and things like that, but no one goes outside unless they need to since the rain has been nonstop for two days now. It was 9pm in Seoul and all the bright lights shined and reflected on the falling rain and growing puddles.

Roseanne sat snuggled up in a blanket on her couch with some sheet music for her guitar that rested beside her. She was scrolling through her ipad to find some digital sheet music for herself to learn because she really hasn't picked up her guitar in a while and she noticed that the sheet music she has, she already has down.

"What to play, what to play." Roseanne mumbled to herself as she looked at plenty of different songs, none really catching her eye. But the sound of her oven timer going off caught her attention as a smile spread across her lips. She was making some homemade bread because it's something she has never tried before and she had all the ingredients at home already.

Roseanne hummed happily as she walked into the kitchen to turn off her timer. She grabbed two oven mitts and then opened up the oven, gasping at the beautifully risen bread that was on display. The delicious smell filled the air and she excitedly took it out of the oven, placing the hot pan on top to let it cool down.

"Oh my god, that looks fucking great." She complimented herself as she just stood looking at the bread for a little longer.

Ring ring ring

Roseanne's phone was buzzing on the coffee table as someone was calling her. She rushed over to see who it was and smiled as it was her mom. She hadn't talked to her in over a month, which was rare for her, but she had a lot going on in her mind and life. Roseanne answered the phone with a cheerful greeting,

"Hey mom!"

"Hello sweetie, it's been forever since we've last talked!" Clare said on the phone as Roseanne just plopped back down onto the couch.

"I know, I'm sorry about that. I've just been doing a bunch of stuff after the tour and I completely forgot to make plans with you and dad."

"I knew you were probably still busy, so it's okay. But how have you been?" Clare asked her youngest daughter.

"I've been better," she chuckled, "but I've been relaxing when I have the chance. Like I just took out a homemade loaf of bread from the oven and I'm playing guitar."

"Well that sounds rather fun; I'm glad you're taking time for yourself. Have you talked with Alice recently?"

"Mm, no I haven't actually. I'll probably call her after this call to check up on her, see how she's doing." Roseanne mindlessly said as the rain was now at a sprinkle, nothing too crazy. But the forecast said that there would be a downpour later tonight and into the morning.

"She told me some... interesting stuff she heard from a friend of hers."

"Like what? Someone we know got engaged?" Roseanne said as she scrolled through her ipad once more to find some music.

"No, no nothing like that. Well, somewhat."

"Mom, that's not helping; you're being all cryptic." Roseanne chuckled as she finally found a piece that she could play. She bit her lips out of happiness and clicked to download the sheet music.

"How are things with you and y/n?"

And there goes Roseanne's happy mood.

Her smile dropped as she stared off into space, fingers tightening around her phone. She doesn't know who specifically told Alice all this, but Jennie is the closest with her older sister, so she's at the top of the list. She'll have to pay Miss Kim a visit later that will involve breaking and entering.