Everyone Finds Out

Y/n was more strict during the dance practice today and the girls noticed immediately. Yes it might have been that they don't have a lot of time to learn it, but they know that's not the reason. Y/n would get frustrated over small things she would normally just make fun of the girls for messing up, like improper foot placement. It was starting to annoy them, but they only had a few minutes left before practice was over.

"Y/n, chill out, we'll end it a few minutes early and we can all go back to my place to talk." Seulgi said to their choreographer as y/n just looked at the idol in the reflection of the mirror. She really didn't want to leave because she honestly wanted to avoid talking about everything for as long as humanly possible. But she nodded her head and the rest of the girls sighed in relief, realizing they never want to work with pissed off y/n ever again.

They patted the sweat off their bodies and changed into normal clothes before all getting into a SM van to head over to Seulgi's. The driver got them there rather quickly and y/n just wanted to somehow have all the tires pop on the way there. Everyone filed out and went over to the elevators, no one wanted to talk right now as they knew there would be a lot of talking in a few minutes.

All six girls walked into Seulgi's apartment and went into the living room, taking seats on the couch and chairs. Y/n fiddled with her fingers as she looked at her lap, not wanting to start.

"Y/n," Wendy called out to her, "do you want to tell us now?"

"Honestly no, but I need to." Y/n responded as she took a deep breath before looking into each of the girls' eyes, "do you want the full story leading up to the big thing or should I just rip the bandaid off and cut straight to the climax?"

"Rip the bandaid off." Yeri and Joy said at the same time. Y/n glanced over to the older three women and they shrugged their shoulders, clearly not caring. But since she already had two opinions, she decided to just rip the bandaid off.

"I had sex with Rosé last night and found out we're soulmates."

Y/n screwed her eyes shut and prepared for the deafening screams of the very talented 5 women in front of her who could easily rupture her eardrums. Dead silence followed though. Y/n slowly opened her eyes to see all of them staring at her dumbfounded, jaws dropped and eyes wide.

Wendy seemed like she was about to pass out, Joy and Yeri had the same half amused, half 'wtf' expression, Irene was the most blindsided by the news, and Seulgi had a huge grin slowly growing on her face.

"I–I don't know what to say." Irene muttered as y/n just bit her bottom lip, waiting for the others to speak up.

"I need to sit down." Wendy said as Joy rolled her eyes,

"You're already sitting." Wendy just slid off the couch and onto the floor, laying completely flat, staring up at the ceiling.

"You really fucked her, huh? I knew there was tension between you two, and the soulmates thing is just an added bonus." Yeri said with a sly smile.

"THIS IS AMAZING!" Seulgi screamed as she flew over to capture y/n into a hug, knowing all the backstory to everything. Y/n's eyes now went wide hearing that Seulgi thought that the situation she was in was amazing. She awkwardly patted her back before she pulled away and sat back down in her seat, the other girls now gaining enough composure to talk about this fully.

"Okay, so start from the beginning I guess." Irene said to y/n as she nodded her head, taking a deep breath,

"Rosé came over to my apartment unannounced last night and then we started to argue about a bunch of stuff. She then asked why I don't believe in soulmates and it only escalated from there–"