Jennie The Knowing

Rosé looked at the date and sighed, knowing that a full week has passed since y/n became their choreographed for the comeback. And of course, her friendship with y/n had made absolutely zero progress. She'd try to be nice and welcoming, but y/n shot her down cold each and every time. Y/n was set on not letting Rosé back into her life.

Even if she did miss the Australian a tiny bit.

Y/n was walking through the hallways of YG Entertainment when a hand snatched her wrist and yanked her into a random room. Y/n was about to curse the person out in Korean, but a hand covered her mouth before she could do anything. The room was dark, so she couldn't see who rudely interrupted her walking peacefully.

The sound of the door locking next to her made her eyes widen and the thought of herself getting kidnapped was awoken. Except y/n thinks it would be called adultnapping since she is in fact an adult and not a kid.

"Y/n."

The biggest eye roll in history was just made by y/n as she immediately recognized the voice that said her name. She reached up and tore the hand off her mouth,

"Rosé, literally what the fuck." Y/n sighed out as she felt around for the door handle, trying to unlock it. The sound of jingling keys to her left made her grumble, "of course it's locked with keys and not just a little thing you turn."

"I have questions."

"Same. Why am I here with you?" Y/n shot back as she just picked a random direction to look in since she could see where Rosé was, only hear her.

"Because you always avoid my questions and I'm determined to get you to answer them. So here we are." She explained as she flipped on the light for the room, making y/n squint her eyes and groan at the harsh white light above.

"Little warning next time." Y/n complained as her eyes adjusted to the light, seeing that they were in a damn utility closet.

"So there's going to be a next time?" Rosé joked as y/n shot her a glare, trying the handle again. Rosé rolled her eyes, "you know that's not going to work."

"Well do ya want me to start yelling instead and make a big scene?" Y/n complained as she set her hands on her hips. Rosé shook her head,

"No, just answer a few questions and that's it."

"Fine." Y/n answered, knowing that she isn't going to answer whatever the hell Rosé is going to ask truthfully. Rosé smiled and asked the first question,

"Do you still hate me?"

"Yes." Y/n replied, without missing a beat. She watched Rosé's shoulders deflate a bit, but she nodded her head and asked the next question,

"Will we see you after this week is up?"

"Mm, probably not." Y/n said as that was honestly true. She's only ever in South Korea for work, meaning she'll have no free time here. Then she obviously still lives in Australia the rest of the time. Hearing that answer made Rosé even more upset because she does want to see y/n after all of this. Maybe get back on the right foot, too.

"Final one: why–and tell me the actual reason–don't you believe in soulmates anymore because you used to when we were younger."

The shift in y/n's emotions were drastic. Sure y/n was already annoyed with Rosé, so that was already expressed on her face. But now the additions of pain, suffering, and anger were now present, sending an unsettling shiver up Rosé's spine.

"I thought we already covered how I don't want to discuss this topic at lunch a few days ago." Y/n gritted through her teeth as Rosé made sure not to look affected by y/n's anger.