One Single Question

It's been a few days since the members of Blackpink were over at y/n's new apartment in Seoul. Y/n was back in the SM building working her ass off for a comeback that seemingly came out of nowhere: Red Velvet. She was notified of the comeback only this morning and she had 2 days to come up with the choreography and then 4 days to teach it to the girls. This was because SM was trying to recruit a new choreographer that's younger than y/n; just like they did with y/n years ago. But the girls didn't click with them and the choreographer fumbled the choreography.

It was 10pm and all the other staff and idols had left the building, so it was only her and the janitors left. There may be a few producers coming up with ideas in their studios, but y/n knows for a fact she's the only one in the dance practice room wing of the building.

But she didn't mind one bit.

She was covered in a thin layer of sweat as she replayed the chorus of the same song for the 200th time. It took a lot of effort just to lift her feet off the floor, but she still hit the beats. Obviously her movements now weren't as clean or crisp compared to when she started this at 4pm, but anyone could still follow along.

"No, it needs to be more carefree." Y/n muttered to herself as she tried different variations of the move she had just done. She gave facial expressions to herself in the mirror every time one of the attempts looked awkward. But a proud smile graced her lips as she had figured out what to do. With that little move modified, y/n went to grab one of the cameras and a tripod to record herself doing all the girls' parts of the choreography.

It was a tedious process, but after another hour went by, y/n had all the parts done and recorded. She took the sd card out of the camera and hooked it up to her laptop she brought in her bag and downloaded the videos. Then she just transferred those videos to her phone where she sent them to the girls individually just so they wouldn't confuse whose video is whose. And all the girls responded almost right away thanking y/n because they are night owls; well except Irene, but since it's Friday night, she's usually catching up on a show.

Y/n smiled and put all her things away before turning the lights off in the practice room. She walked down the hallways of SM with the motion sensor lights and went to the doors that automatically lock since she doesn't have a key to the building.

The moon was full and shining brightly down on Seoul. The neon signs of bars and restaurants lined the sides of buildings and streets as y/n took the city bus back to the stop near her apartment complex. Y/n got on the bus and noticed there were only a few other people aboard as she took an open seat out of the many to choose from. The ride was silent, but she didn't mind as she could already see people stumbling over their feet by the bars. And it wasn't even midnight yet, so it made it that much funnier.

It didn't take long before y/n arrived at her stop and she scanned her bus card so it tracked how long she was on the bus for. The walk then to her apartment was only a few minutes, but she still kept her head on a swivel and keys held in between her knuckles, ready to beat someone up. Thankfully no one tried her tonight and she easily walked into the lobby of her building.

She adjusted the backpack that was hanging on one of her shoulders as she watched the numbers displayed on the elevator climb up to her floor. Once the doors opened, she made it to her apartment and kicked her shoes off before heading to her bedroom. She put her bag by her desk and grabbed some pajamas before heading over to the bathroom where she went to take a very much needed shower.

The hot water hitting her skin relaxed her muscles and she sighed happily to herself as she took a rather long shower.

"If you could bring back any animal on Earth, which would it be?" Cupid asked Destiny mindlessly as he was creating a paper airplane out of a sticky note.