Change Of Scenary

Y/n was back in Melbourne, Australia inside her apartment as she watched the World Cup on her TV. They were entertaining ones and she wasn't booked or busy, so she spent time yelling at the best of the best athletes as if she could do their sport better than them. With the time zone difference from where the games were actually being held, she was up at some ungodly hours to watch men kick around a damn ball. But she loved it.

The hot November air was not doing y/n any good either as she had to keep her AC on the entire time in her apartment. That wasn't too kind on her wallet, but she needed to do it in order to just survive. And she knows that it's just going to be getting hotter as the months continue to fly by.

Her phone rang and she panicked as she saw that it was the realtor that she's been working with back in Seoul. She didn't question why the hell they were also up at an ungodly hour. Y/n had been looking for an apartment over in Seoul for the last few months because staying in hotels every time she goes there is getting tiring. Plus a majority of her friends are idols, so she'll just end up living in Seoul and selling this apartment. Y/n will be taking multiple flights back to Australia though a year because her parents are getting older and she still wants to spend time with them.

But she's going to start a new chapter of her life.

"Hello?" Y/n answered the phone and she started to fidget with her fingers, hoping that the realtor would be bringing good news.

"Hello Miss y/l/n, I have some news for you about the apartment you put an offer in for." The realtor said casually as y/n was trying to figure out if it was good or bad news.

"Okay, lay it on me." Y/n said as she closed her eyes and crossed her fingers, hoping to hear that they took her offer.

The apartment market in Seoul right now is insane. Even the shitty apartments are selling for so much. It was funny because Seulgi said that there was an open apartment in her building, but she forgot that y/n is only a choreographer and not some famous idol. Those apartments are in the millions and that's way out of y/n's budget. But she did appreciate how Seulgi was looking out for her.

"They decided to accept your offer and you can fly here as soon as you can to get the papers signed. Congratulations."

Y/n couldn't believe that she was picked to get the apartment. It was only 20 minutes away from the SM building, so she could either walk or bike there during the summer. Obviously winter is quickly approaching there, so those aren't an option right now, but she's still extremely excited.

"Thank you! I'll uh– I'll get on the soonest flight to Seoul. Thank you once again!" Y/n said as she then hung up the phone and sprung up from the couch, doing a little happy dance. She then fumbled to open up her laptop that was on the coffee table to book herself a flight to Seoul. She was looking and saw that there was one that was going to leave at 7am.

It was currently 5:48am.

She didn't even think twice before buying a ticket and sprinting to her bedroom to get changed and get her bag. Thankfully since y/n is always flying, she has a bag that is always ready with all the essentials she needs. So y/n was out the door and driving to the airport by 6.

"Call 'Dumbass'." Y/n instructed the car as the sound of ringing started to echo in the car. She tapped her fingers happily as they picked up,

"Why the fuck–"

"SEULGI! I don't care that it's 5am, I GOT THE FUCKING APARTMENT AND I'M DRIVING TO THE AIRPORT NOW!" Y/n practically screamed in her car, making Seulgi groan at how loud she was. But soon the words sunk in and she was also super excited,