Escape Room

Y/n was waiting in the lobby of her apartment building for Seulgi's car to pull up. She was already 5 minutes late, but y/n shouldn't be that surprised because 9 out of 10 times, she's late. But after another few minutes of waiting, the sound of screeching tires and yelling from Irene was heard because of someone opening the lobby door to walk in. Y/n chuckled to herself as she went outside to see Irene scolding Seulgi about her driving.

"Well I didn't want to be even more late!" Y/n heard Seulgi retaliate.

"You're fine guys, don't worry. Let's just go so I can truly see which one of you lacks the most common sense." Y/n joked as she opened the back door to slide in next to Wendy. Joy and Yeri were in the way back, bickering with one another.

The car ride over to the escape room place was a fun one. Music was blasting the whole time and everyone was happily singing along to the throwback songs that were playing. The only thing that would've made the whole thing better was if it was summer so the windows could be rolled down, but the early March weather wasn't going to allow that.

It took around 20 minutes for them to get there and then find a parking spot. Everyone got out of the car and then walked in pairs to the entrance; Seulgi and Irene, y/n and Wendy, and Joy and Yeri. The staff greeted everyone normally and the Seulgi said that they had a reservation made yesterday evening. Y/n didn't even know that they took reservations, but she guessed that since they're idols, they could do things like that.

"Okay, they just need us to do a few things because we're idols for security purposes, so you can head over to the escape room they assigned us." Seulgi said to y/n as she nodded her head and went on her way to the room that the staff member then told her.

She wasn't going to start doing anything or search for any clues before the girls joined her, so it would be a little boring. But she found the room she was supposed to go to and she opened the door, stepping inside and scanning the room to see what theme it was.

But someone was already inside the room with their back to the door.

A blonde that y/n knows all too well.

"Finally you idiots arrived–" She started as she then turned around, stopping mid sentence and staring at y/n with comically wide eyes. Y/n was about to leave the room immediately and scream at her best friends for clearly planning this, but a hand from the hallway shoved her further inside the room and slammed the door behind her, automatically locking.

Y/n spun around and slammed her hand on the door after hearing Seulgi and Lisa's laughter coming from the other side,

"Open this fucking door you dumbasses!"

"Have fun!" Seulgi said in a sing-song tone as y/n heard their footsteps getting further away from the room. Y/n sighed and turned around to see Roseanne still staring at her in shock.

"Roseanne." Y/n said simply as Roseanne was surprised she said her name instead of Rosé because she knows the girls are totally watching them on the cameras.

"Um, hi." She whispered back as she then avoided eye contact with y/n. Y/n just then looked around the room before speaking up,

"Let's just get out of here as quick as we can. I'll start on this side looking for clues and you do the other side." Y/n instructed Roseanne as she wanted to leave this confined space as soon as possible.

Roseanne didn't want to argue and went searching. Yes she so badly wanted to talk to y/n about everything, but doing it in an escape room with all their friends watching and listening was not the time. But she'd have to see y/n again after this, she needed to for her own sanity. Her ears were hyper aware of where y/n was behind her, moving things around and mumbling to herself a little.