The New Lord of Misselthwaite Manor

The Year is 1965, and Lord Matthew Colin Craven, the only son of Lord Colin and Lady Mary Craven inherits the Estate of Misselthwaite Manor in Yorkshire, England.

Lord Matthew Colin Craven in 1965, is 30 years old, and he is married to Lady Louisa Neville, and they have two sons, Lord David Collin Craven and Lord Albert David Craven.

Lord David Collin Craven is six years old when his grandfather passes away and Lord Albert David Craven is only nearly years old and Lord Matthew and Lady Louisa have the hands full with two little boys and managing Misselthwaite Manor in Yorkshir...

Lord David Collin Craven is six years old when his grandfather passes away and Lord Albert David Craven is only nearly years old and Lord Matthew and Lady Louisa have the hands full with two little boys and managing Misselthwaite Manor in Yorkshire, England.

Despite the fact they are born in the late 20th century, Lord Matthew and Lady Louisa raise their two sons with Edwardian values and make sure they are sent to the appropriate parochial school for their formal education and the parochial school is...

Despite the fact they are born in the late 20th century, Lord Matthew and Lady Louisa raise their two sons with Edwardian values and make sure they are sent to the appropriate parochial school for their formal education and the parochial school is for young men only.

The two brothers grow very close together and they inherit their mother's good looks rather than theirs's father good looks.

Lord Matthew Albert Craven considers himself blessed when he married Lady Louisa Neville, the daughter of Lord Richard Neville and they were blessed with two sons, and they were very happy but neither liked lived in the late 20th century with its immorality, dress style, and they were both very conservative.

Lady Louisa did raise her two sons by herself without the help of a nanny or governess. She supervised how they would be raised and brought, and they attended The Church of England every Sunday.

Lord Matthew and Lady Louisa together were very active parents in England and both sons did their chores, received an allowance every week.

Lord Matthew Colin Craven was more concerned about his wayward sister, Lady Lilias Rose Craven and how she was embracing Modern England with their music, dress, and morals. She had always been a free spirit whereas Lord Matthew was very conservative.

Lady Lilias Rose Craven travels to London, in 1968, and in 1970 she met a wonderful handsome American man, David Frederick Carter and in 1972 she gives birth to their son, Richard David Carter.