Lord David Colin Craven

Lord David Collin Craven is the eldest son of Lord Matthew Colin Craven and his wife, Lady Louisa Neville and they had two sons, Lord David Colin was born in 1967, and in 1979, Lord David Collin Craven marries Lady Katherine Beaufort and in 1981, their only child, a daughter, Lady Mary Rose Craven is born to them.

Lady Mary Rose Craven is the first cousin of Lord Frederick Colin David Craven and Mr. Richard David Carter and the first cousin once removed of Lady Margaret Mary Carven and first cousin twice removed to Lady Florence Clara Craven.

Lady Mary Rose Craven is the heiress to Misselthwaite Manor, and she was named heiress by Lady Margaret Mary Craven in 2010.

Lady Mary Rose Craven in 2010 is 30 years old and in 1991, Lady Mary Rose Craven married Lord Rory James Campbell in 2001 and she is 20 years old and in 2005 at the age of 25, Lady Mary Rose Craven gives birth to Lord Colin Campbell and in 2010 she gives birth to a daughter, Lady Edith Campbell and it her daughter, Lady Edith Campbell that becomes on Lady Margaret Mary Craven's heiresses after her mother.

When Lady Margaret Craven becomes Countess of Craven, the Earldom succession is changed to absolute primogeniture and the first child will inherit the title and property regardless of the sex of the child.

Lady Margaret Mary remembered that her first cousin, Lady Mary Rose and her uncle. who were passed over for her father and her, and she felt very bad that her uncle and her first cousin were passed over just because her uncle had a daughter rather than a son?

Lady Edith looks like her paternal grandfather, Lord David Colin Craven, whereas Lady Mary Rose Craven resembled her maternal great-great-grandmother, Lady Rose Stanhope.

Lady Edith asks her first cousin twice removed by The Curse of The Cravens and Lady Margaret tells her that the curse was started in the turn of 19th century when one Earl Craven stole the land from some Gypsie's and the curse told went with this way that the mother would die before her son and sometimes it did, and sometimes it did and the case of Lord Archibald Craven it did when Lady Lilias died shortly after his birth, and Lady Mary died in 1970 shortly before her son, Lord Matthew became Earl of Craven in 1970.

"Other mothers outlived their sons and even remarried." Lady Margaret states, "No one was really knowing the details of the curse." 

"It could very well be that one of the Earls a long time ago seduced a daughter of the head Gypsie and he placed a curse of the mothers of Earls of Carven's." Lady Margaret states.

"I lost both my father and mother is an accident and my grandfather raised me with my grandmother, and I wasn't a son but a daughter." Lady Margaret states, "Perhaps the curse has been lifted." 

"I do know that Lady Mary kept a diary about the "Secret Garden", but according to later on she called it "A Children Garden." Lady Margaret tells Lady Mary Rose and her daughter, Lady Edith.

"During World War II, Misselthwaite Manor was turned into an Orphanage from 1938-1958." Lady Margaret explains " Lord Colin and Lady Mary took in 50 war orphans and gave them homes."  

"The last war orphan to leave was Lizzis Buscana and she was an American." Lady Margaret states. "Lizzie left in 1958 and returned to New York." and my great-aunt, Lady Lilias Rose Craven married an American and their great-grandchild is Katherine Carver."  

"Little is known about Lady Rose Stanhope accept that she married Colonel Albert Lennox and he married her without a dowry as she was getting up there in age when he married and Lady Mary was born in 1900 and married to Lord Colin in 1921, and Lord Mathew was born in 2240 and Lady Lilias Rose was born in 1951." Lady Margaret explains.

"Lord Matthew Colin Craven had two sons, Lord David Colin Craven and Lord Albert Collin." Lady Margaret Mary Craven explains.

"I do know that our family started with Sir William Craven in the 16th century." Lady Margaret explains, "but it was his son, Lord William Craven that fought for King Charles II." 

"Lady Mary when she wrote in her diary, she used a lot of riddles to find the garden and it was Katherine Craver and I that found our great-great-grandmother's and great-great-grandfather's headstones in the garden." Lady Margaret tells Lady Mary Rose and her daughter, Lady Edith.

"When Katherine Craver and I found it with Timothy. The garden wasn't being kept up and my grandfather was in the process of selling Misselthwaite Manor and my inheritance, but Katherine and I convinced my grandfather not to sell Misselthwaite Manor and the garden." Lady Margaret explains.

"Misselthwaite Manor is our legacy from the first Earl of Craven." Lady Margaret explains.

"I would never dream of selling Misselthwaite Manor just as the Howard's would never consider selling their estate." Lady Margaret states.

Lady Margaret with her first cousin, Lady Mary Rose Craven and her daughter, Lady Edith spend the day at Misselthwaite Manor looking over the family photo album of The Cravens.