David Frederick and Lilias Rose Carver

David Frederick and Lady Lilias Rose were welcomed back to San Francisco, California and they were welcome by David Frederick father and mother, at San Francisco International Airport.

"Welcome To San Francisco, Lady Lilias Rose." Mr. Carver tells Lady Lilias Rose.

"Thank you, Sir." Lilias Rose answers, " I look forward to getting to know San Francisco." Lilias Rose answers. "My brother was born in Washington D.C. " 

"I understand that your grandfather was the ambassador to The United States from Great Britian."  Mr. Carver tells her.

"Yes. My paternal grandfather, Lord Colin Craven." Lilias Rose answers, " I was born in England." 

"David mother was born in England, and she was born into an aristocratic family." Mr. Carver states.

"Lady Sarah prefers The United States to England." Mr. Carver explains.

"We have a very happy marriage, and we want our son to have the same." Mr. Carver explains.

"We only had two children, David Frederick and Sarah Jennifer." Mr. Carver explains.

"I am sure that Sarah and you will become very good friends as you two are the same age

"I am sure that Sarah and you will become very good friends as you two are the same age. She is dating Roger Anderson, and in time we expect they will marry." Mr. Carver explains.

"Eddie. I am sure that Lilias and David are tired from their long trip. " Sarah tells him.

"Quite my dear. Let's get you back to the ranch." Edward Carver tells his son and daughter-in-law, and their limousine is waiting with their chauffer to drive them back to their ranch.

When Lilias Rose sees the Carver beautiful ranch, she can't believe it compared to gloomy old Misselthwaite Manor in Yorkshire, England

The lawn is plush green, it is surrounded by flowers and bushes, "What a beautiful home? Lilias exclaims.

"We are very happy with it, " Lady Sarah admits. " I must admit to Marlborough Manor it is far better." 

"I don't think you will have regrets leaving England, I much prefer the Presidency to the monarch." Lady Sarah admits.